The DLF IPL 2010 thread

raksrules said:
IIRC i have not seen SRK in any of the KKR matches. Whats with him ??? :S
It isn't too hard to guess. If my team sucked that much, I wouldn't wanna be caught cheering for them. :rofl:

CSK dropped robin when he was 5 & 25 and they paid the price. 41 of the last 2 overs.:crazy:
Its gonna be real tuff for CSK unless Haydos goes berserk. Hope CSK wins:cry:

salluks said:
^^u don't like Bangalore that much huh?

always supporting the opposite team..lol!

p.s. every time u don't support bangy, they win :p

CSK as its my home team. MI as its Sachin's. Other matches neutral :p

CSK lost a match they should have won and next match too is with a strong MI :cry: Hope they get thru to semis with Dhoni coming back from injury. Missed his calming influence in the KXI chase. The buggers hit the panic button unnecessary and lost a match they should have won with 2 overs to spare :mad:

The only +ve they have much better net RR than the bottom 4 in the table. Hope the margin in < 36runs in this match as it will help them maintain a +ve RR.

For the first time in my life, I went to a stadium today to watch a cricket match and happy that my favourite team of the day (RCB) won easily. Though I lost my voice by shouting for 3 hrs, I am extremely happy.

here is a short video that I took using my phone during timeout period. YouTube - 23032010004.mp4

i just uploaded this video and it might take some time to play.

After being in such an electrifying atmosphere, I don't think that I will ever enjoy cricket match in my room again.

desiibond said:
i just uploaded this video and it might take some time to play.

After being in such an electrifying atmosphere, I don't think that I will ever enjoy cricket match in my room again.

Nice video... super atmosphere!! Man the music is played real loud.. whao! :)

Back