The DLF IPL 2010 thread

Agarkar + Ishant = Early Christmas present to opposition. Even with 160, at one stage RCB needed 76 from 8 overs. Then came our (or their ?) savior, to gift full, wide deliveries to finish what he started with running out Pujara and dropping a catch. The rest of the job was completed by our favorite Ishant.

Looks like the current points table reflects the semis, MI, DD, RCB, RR.

DD vs KXI Today.

If Delhi wins they are through to semis(Can bet on it) if they don't then we are going to have one of the most awesome race to semis. I am sure two teams would be qualifying on the basis of net run rate.

Keeping my fingers crossed for today's match. Of course supporting DD.

a very dissapointing perfromance by DD today ...
Specially the runouts ...
Felt like getting inside the TV and hitting them all....
:-(

No matter what the result of DD vs KXIP, I would have been a happy man.
Assi Jatt haa, saanu tedi gall pasand nee aundi !!!
Now even if the Devils lose, i can assure that they will strike back with stinging force.

They just might. 6 of the 8 matches in Jaipur have been won by the team chasing.

However, if MI wins this one, the table would become interesting with 6 teams vying for 3 spots in the semis!

Ghar mein aake mara re... Tendlya aala re. :)

Nice game... didn't look so well for MI initially, but the Tendlya and Duminy handles the batting well and everyone performed just great in the field. Mumbai is in Semis. Yay!! :hap2:

lol, what will M.I. do when Sachin gets out early? They'll choke. Its what will happen in the semis or finals. RCB is going to win this whole thing.

Back