The DLF IPL 2010 thread

Sachin has already been fined twice for slow over rate. Will be banned for a match if he does that again.

Imagine playing the semis or finals w/o Sachin. :O

I think Sachin won't play the next game. The man needs some well deserved rest. And where the hell is Abhishek Nayar? He should be the one in the side instead of Sathish.

Params7 said:
lol, what will M.I. do when Sachin gets out early? They'll choke. Its what will happen in the semis or finals. RCB is going to win this whole thing.

Let RCB atleast reach the semi's.. :rofl:

gizmoholic said:
I think Sachin won't play the next game. The man needs some well deserved rest. And where the hell is Abhishek Nayar? He should be the one in the side instead of Sathish.

iirc abhishek nayar is injured.

good play by MI.

May be next 3 matches will be experiments in progress, and will derive a sureshot combination for Semis and finals. :D

15/3

Thank god the match is in Nagpur, the Hyd audience would have started raining garbage onto the players if it were here.

The last few runs that Ryan Harris scored gave the Chargers the tiny chance to put up a fight. The 19th over was epic, one of the most miserable bowlers of the season took the game away. Chargers still in the race for the semis.

Mr Damn would have gone mad
EDIT : Sure did. =p

If DD loses today (which it seems to be doing right now)... the all the 12 pointer teams are going to have gala time fighting for semis. Looks like fun matched ahead where everyone will be desperate to win. :)

Yes! If DD loses, all forthcoming matches for DD, RCB, KKR, CSK, DC, RR will be do or die matches. Only certainty is that MI is through and Punjab is out. One more team will go out though after the KKR-CSK match.

Should be fun :D

Back