Car & Bike The Duke has arrived!

Did you get a hint from probiking about its onroad price?? Xbhp said it will be about 1.5L which I think is bit on higher side.
sunny27 said:
3-5 years with standard rate of interest depending upon on road price.

RS4 said:
Some key points in that article:

No need to compare with 200/220, this will definitely kill the CBR250 :bleh:

on a second thought, I will be in your rear view mirror uptil 120-130kmph...

but after that, cya pal :bleh:

madnav said:
on a second thought, I will be in your rear view mirror uptil 120-130kmpl...

but after that, cya pal :bleh:

The Final Product is going to have Rev limiter at 11k RPM instead of 10k RPM. :bleh:

So You are going to be in the rear view mirror for a way longer time. Maybe Forever

( it does estimated 138 top speed currently at 10k RPM) Source: Check the XBHP review.

fire said:
The Final Product is going to have Rev limiter at 11k RPM instead of 10k RPM. :bleh:

So You are going to be in the rear view mirror for a way longer time. Maybe Forever

( it does estimated 138 top speed currently at 10k RPM) Source: Check the XBHP review.

100-138kmph will not be as smooth as 0-100kmph :)

Smooth? Are we talking about the engine roughness here? *confused*. The Review says the bike goes effortlessly till 120 ( again with 10k rev limiter)

And its very very difficult to cruise at anything above 130 except for few streches of road in india.(Though this is a different topic altogether)

Anyway dont mistake my reply as dissing your funky new bike, I got loads of freinds with the ceebeer and i love its C-ABS brakes. :)

It'll get beaten hard by the CBR250 at 1.5l. For the masses the fully faired CBR250 will be way more appealing. For most, KTM is just a new brand of bajaj products.

Has 1.5L been confirmed?.
I agree to the fully faired being more appealing in india. But KTM has a charm of its own too.

fire said:
Smooth? Are we talking about the engine roughness here? *confused*. The Review says the bike goes effortlessly till 120 ( again with 10k rev limiter)

And its very very difficult to cruise at anything above 130 except for few streches of road in india.(Though this is a different topic altogether)

Anyway dont mistake my reply as dissing your funky new bike, I got loads of freinds with the ceebeer and i love its C-ABS brakes. :)

what?

i thought you too were trolling man... :p

anyways..

i wish I could buy this, for the ride position. been a little above 1000km and im nt yet very comfy with a pillion, it directly strains my hands and shoulders. n I really wanna ride with the pillion :p

Do you lean a lot while riding?.. If so that could be one of the culprit. Leaning more than optimal angle could inflict more stress on your hand and shoulder joints. Try sitting as upright as comfortably possible in city riding and lean as much as possible in those speed runs in the highways :D Even i was facing the same issue with my ninja until i did a long ride of about 700kays and finally got accustomed to it.

fire said:
Do you lean a lot while riding?.. If so that could be one of the culprit. Leaning more than optimal angle could inflict more stress on your hand and shoulder joints. Try sitting as upright as comfortably possible in city riding and lean as much as possible in those speed runs in the highways :D Even i was facing the same issue with my ninja until i did a long ride of about 700kays and finally got accustomed to it.

I do not lean alot but the pillion leans over me and im not a rigid body :p

my palms undergo alot of pressure but that is what i have been reading over xbhp as a common thing while getting used to a new position. shoulders do not pain much unless the ride is bumpy, all the shocks travels directly to shoulder as compared to a ride where sitting position is upright. This has become my daily gym :lol:

^^^ I'm over 2k+ km on my ceebir, all the pain gone but still not able to figure out how to ditch the Right ARM thumb muscle pain. Only happen in congested city roads.

Any tips about such riding position ?

Attachments

• thumbs_up.jpg
    thumbs_up.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 77
dissel said:
^^^ I'm over 2k+ km on my ceebir, all the pain gone but still not able to figure out how to ditch the Right ARM thumb muscle pain. Only happen in congested city roads.

Any tips about such riding position ?

you can use padding...either with gloves or handle slip-on.

Back