Car & Bike The Duke has arrived!

He must have seen the side view only and that too of a 125cc Duke , may be...

The link I have posted might clear his doubt :)
sunny27 said:
What makes you say the bike is skinny? Have you seen the tech specs? see the tyre specs.

Its not at all skinny ! Check out this link from xbhp, [NEWS INDIA]: KTM Duke 200 : Tech specs out!!!! - Page 20 - xBhp.com : The Global Indian Biking Community It dont look skinny at all standing next to MT01 ...

Since new pulsars will also sport same platform, and this platform supports 125cc to 350cc it'll be very interesting to see what they come up with :D ...

With 11L fuel tank, touring will be a problem ...

sadly for me 25bhp aint a big step up from 20bhp :( ... Waiting for something that atleast cross 30bhp mark :|

I have a general query...

rather I was wondering after the thread where pulsar 135 was being compared to FZ and how palsar is stronger on paper..

These specs... they can be compared on paper with respect to kerb weight... but is it of relevance after considering rider weight?

would the torque be upto a comparable mark on a bike that is light weight than a bike with similar specs and higher weight?

How is this?? ;)

591484ed3157f16abd.jpg

That comparison of pics is not enough.... It doesnt show how big the bike is. To me it looks about the same as FZ-S. :(.

coloured rims are giving it an asian hooker look, cheap kind.

and so lame that they are calling it a pulsar...Almost like not being proud of bajaj's own design line.

avinashwarrier said:
The pulsar image is Photoshop work of the Duke 200, from some Brazilian autoshow
Sent from my Z71 using Tapatalk
madnav said:
coloured rims are giving it an asian hooker look, cheap kind.

and so lame that they are calling it a pulsar...Almost like not being proud of bajaj's own design line.

Here you go people :)

bpEjm.jpg

chiragsthakur said:
How is this?? ;)

591484ed3157f16abd.jpg

Photoshopping, is quite good :D

Had went to the Probiking, Pune as a friend needed to Test ride The Ninja. I asked them when the KTM will launch and they told me we can expect it around Jan end :) No idea about pricing though !

^^ Went to Bajaj Probiking yesterday in Ahmedabad. KTM will be available in 2nd week of Jan with on road prices around 1.3-1.35 Lakhs.

World Exclusive! KTM Duke 200 review!

KTM-Bajaj Duke 200=> 26BHP, 19.5Nm Torque and 122Kg weight :eek:hyeah:
From bsmotoring:
KTM and Bajaj are already hard at work on the 350 Duke, due to be launched a year from now and to enter production early in 2013, the steps up the staircase to single-cylinder streeetbike sales supremacy are continuously being carved. And once again, the Austro-Indian partners have created a kind of bike that nobody else can offer right now – complete with chameleon cool, but now with added zest.

Production of the 200 Duke will commence early in January in Bajaj Auto’s Chakan factory, with deliveries to Indian customers beginning towards the end of that same month. European models (minus any sari-guard, front numberplate, or other Asian-market idiosyncracies) will be available in dealers from April onwards, priced at Euro 4,490 (compared to Euro 3,990 for the 125 Duke). And with KTM and Bajaj already hard at work on the 350 Duke, due to be launched a year from now and to enter production early in 2013, the steps up the staircase to single-cylinder streeetbike sales supremacy are continuously being carved. And once again, the Austro-Indian partners have created a kind of bike that nobody else can offer right now – complete with chameleon cool, but now with added zest.

well that pretty much is proof that we can forget abt the 1.5 lakh price tag :(

avinashwarrier said:
well that pretty much is proof that we can forget abt the 1.5 lakh price tag :(

Its being produced in india and exported to other countries, so it will cost much lesser here, also read the last post from sunny27.

Back