The Eagles Eye

Awesome !! :D I want the Fazer too but mom says no geared 2 wheeler. Damn still have to do with the Nova or the ride :rofl: .

BTW , this will be your first geared 2 wheeler right ? How is the learning experience ? Be a little careful .

Congrats mate! :hap2:

Do remember to learn panic braking, etc, etc. And buy yourself a good looking Vega / GPone helmet. Ride safe :)

Nice looking bike,

Just wanted to tell you though that Yamaha is coming out with a 250cc bike for 1.5 lacs, looks like a naked roadster. I don't remember the name otherwise i'd tell you, but maybe you can look it up; It's supposed to be out on the market by march, so I guess you should've waited for that.

A good purchase nonetheless

Amal said:
can you glow both lights at same time???????????

No and yes. Theres not actually a button for it but you can make it work by some modification which voids warranty. However you can press the Pass button for both lights to glow.
shady8701 said:
Nice looking bike,

Just wanted to tell you though that Yamaha is coming out with a 250cc bike for 1.5 lacs, looks like a naked roadster. I don't remember the name otherwise i'd tell you, but maybe you can look it up; It's supposed to be out on the market by march, so I guess you should've waited for that.

A good purchase nonetheless

Didn't had budget for such a bike on the first hand.
sato1986 said:
Congrats mate! :hap2:

Do remember to learn panic braking, etc, etc. And buy yourself a good looking Vega / GPone helmet. Ride safe :)

Yea have brought a good quality helmet for protection :) Thanks man
FaH33m said:
Awesome !! :D I want the Fazer too but mom says no geared 2 wheeler. Damn still have to do with the Nova or the ride :rofl: .

BTW , this will be your first geared 2 wheeler right ? How is the learning experience ? Be a little careful .

Yea the first geared bike I had used. Learning experience is nothing much. Got used to it on the first day nothing tough to be true :p

Back