The "Everyday" show-off thread !

sumonpathak said:
hmmm...and since z68xp series from GIGA is not available here msi wins by default...although the BIOS seemed a bit weak for my taste....

one work of advice...the Z68 is very sensitive bout voltages....use a stabilizer if you can....

I have APC 1.1 KVA ups.Still i will need stabilizer?

sumonpathak said:
hmmm...and since z68xp series from GIGA is not available here msi wins by default...although the BIOS seemed a bit weak for my taste....

one work of advice...the Z68 is very sensitive bout voltages....use a stabilizer if you can....

I have APC 1.1 KVA ups.Still i need stabilizer?

made come creme caramel today

282445_10150237306566008_710796007_7780788_4349328_n.jpg

lol..!! Only $7.12 :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

chiragsthakur said:
^^ Would like to know about sound quality :)

Ok, Here's a short review...

Bass looks great, as a bass lover slight more would have been better :p As I always wanted punchy bass. But as a bass lover I can say this is also really great.

Sound looks much balanced than JVC Marshmallow.

Songs Used :
1. Mama I'm Coming Home / Nothing Else Matters (Guitar was clean and clear, can get every note out of it, the entry of drums looked punchy :clap:)
2. Sweet Child Of Mine (Balanced Sound)
3. November Rain
4. Numb
5. Random Bollywood Remixed to try out punchy bass :p

One thing, this IEM is more comfortable, as after using JVC Marshmallow I used to feel pain or itchiness.

Overall this IEM gives me feeling of balanched sound along with good amount of bass. I mean bass doesn't overlaps other channels. Treble is balanced(which I always wanted, I love low treble).

Hope it helps :)

Back