The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Bandai MG 1/100 Sinanju Ver.Ka

dsc0265p.jpg

dsc0269q.jpg

dsc0267tk.jpg

dsc0270k.jpg

Should take me 3~4 months to finish this kit ....

asingh said:
Anshul, wooah that looks fab. Congratulations.

Sunny Sir, what controller is that. It is huge. Love the retro needles.

Exactly, loved the retro look of the controller as well. Please tell us which controller that is!

Black_Hawk said:
I like that 5.25" bay controller panel that you have put into place. What does is it do exactly and is it available in India?

asingh said:
Anshul, wooah that looks fab. Congratulations.

Sunny Sir, what controller is that. It is huge. Love the retro needles.

rofl, no need to call anyone sir :p

Its a Coolermaster Musketeer 2, it has 3 VU meters, 2 for left right audio and one in the middle for HDD. For me only the HDD one works since i dont use analog audio :p Plus the 3.5bay theres a button on pressing the color changes.

Musketeer 2 - Cooler Master - Leading Provider of Computer Case | Cooler | Power Supply

I did a small mod to move the 3.5mm output to the front, next to the LED button in case I use headphones :p

[attachment=9241:15895.attach]
Gift for GF, upgrading from bold3/
Damages = 32500 (Got from The Blackberry Store in Bandra, Mumbai)

also ordered a GSKILL 8GB DDR3 kit from the egg, hope the NY storm does'nt delay shipment.

Attachments

• bold-9900-india.jpg
    bold-9900-india.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 137
SunnyBoi said:
Its a Coolermaster Musketeer 2, it has 3 VU meters, 2 for left right audio and one in the middle for HDD. For me only the HDD one works since i dont use analog audio :p Plus the 3.5bay theres a button on pressing the color changes.

Musketeer 2 - Cooler Master - Leading Provider of Computer Case | Cooler | Power Supply

I did a small mod to move the 3.5mm output to the front, next to the LED button in case I use headphones :p

I really loved the controller panel, too bad CM stopped making these anymore. Newegg states 'Out of Stock' and that the product has been deactivated. :(

Black_Hawk said:
I really loved the controller panel, too bad CM stopped making these anymore. Newegg states 'Out of Stock' and that the product has been deactivated. :(

PM me if you want, I know a shop which has another of these

Back