The "Everyday" show-off thread !

@ chirag : share the damage bro ?????

and how is it performing ?????

and so we get a side changer like noctua give for changing the position of the cooler as in the last image we can see that the water pipes are blocking first 2 ram slot ?????

Thanks guys.. Official damages 3K from Prime... ;)

Well havent tested it much, neither did I check the temps on full load, as I was out today watching Manutd Vs Arsenal 8-2 :(, so I will let you know the performance tomorrow after 6pm. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

They arent blocking the ram slots, the last image is taken almost from 90deg, so it seems to be blocking. But even Rams with heatsinks like vengeance can fit easily.

princeoo7 said:
and so we get a side changer like noctua give for changing the position of the cooler as in the last image we can see that the water pipes are blocking first 2 ram slot ?????

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I agree it looks similar, but H80 is Big daddy.... :)

Black_Hawk said:
Many congrats!! Looks very similar to the Corsair H80 I bought recently.

A gift from my gf on our one month anniversary(or whatever) and man...she even showed me the bill so that i wouldn't tease her that she bought it from a local shop. :p

I seriously don't understand the one month anniversary concept. :S Atleast don't call it an anniversary. :|

Anyways, if I got such gifts every month I don't mind celebrating too! :p

viralbug said:
I seriously don't understand the one month anniversary concept. :S Atleast don't call it an anniversary. :|

Anyways, if I got such gifts every month I don't mind celebrating too! :p

lol then what should people call it? (EDITED: Original post.) Actually that's what she said and blah blah...I still wish she could have given me a cellphone. No good cellphone after upgrading my system. :( or atleast she could've given me the same amount of cash. :p I would've spent it on a cooler for my Phenom X6. :D

Altair said:
A gift from my gf on our one month anniversary(or whatever) and man...she even showed me the bill so that i wouldn't tease her that she bought it from a local shop. :p

It's actually a decent watch.cheers on

The 1 month celebration!

20110820101311.jpg

Got This for myself :D...Belkin Dash Laptop backpack.
Damagez : 1.8k

20110816195343.jpg
20110816195343.jpg

SOme space.

Damagez : 2.4k

Got my ebay free gift Panny F3 :D on purhcase of HP Probook 4530S (30.3k)

p1000008r.jpg

Altair said:
lol then what should people call it? (EDITED: Original post.) Actually that's what she said and blah blah...I still wish she could have given me a cellphone. No good cellphone after upgrading my system. :( or atleast she could've given me the same amount of cash. :p I would've spent it on a cooler for my Phenom X6. :D

So greedy! You don't deserve that gift. :bleh:

What I mean is, anniversary is meant for something that occurs yearly. (annual=year) I don't like it when people say "monthly" anniversary. :p

Anyways, I think it's coz I don't see the point in the monthly celebrations, yearly anniversary is ok. But then, I'm a weird guy who doesn't like any celebrations related to a date on the calendar. :ashamed:

vantheman5211 said:
It's actually a decent watch.cheers on

The 1 month celebration!

Yeah i know. Thanks. :)

viralbug said:
So greedy! You don't deserve that gift. :bleh:

What I mean is, anniversary is meant for something that occurs yearly. (annual=year) I don't like it when people say "monthly" anniversary. :p

Anyways, I think it's coz I don't see the point in the monthly celebrations, yearly anniversary is ok. But then, I'm a weird guy who doesn't like any celebrations related to a date on the calendar. :ashamed:

hehe...:p

Also so i can call it a Monthiversary...and btw man me also like you, don't like any celebrations...except you know Republic Day(My B'day). :p

Saiyan said:
^you aren't supposed to demand so and so gift :p

Come on i can, I've also spent some good bucks for atleast a month.(not that she hasn't) :p

Saiyan said:
and you shouldn't expect anything in return :p

Okay you have to agree that atleast she could have asked me what i want. I took her to archies and bought a big teddy bear for her cause that is something she wanted.(No questions on this please. :p)

Altair said:
Okay you have to agree that atleast she could have asked me what i want. I took her to archies and bought a big teddy bear for her cause that is something she wanted.(No questions on this please. :p)

Just feel lucky that she actually got you something. :p

Back