The "Everyday" show-off thread !

M915 is a Blade server, you must be using it on a M1000E blade enclosure , thats a Flagship Fullheight blade from 11th Gen, absolute beauty to setup and deploy,
How many CMC modules are you using on the enclosure ? how many blades do you have and what PSU config are you using ?

The highest i have setup and seen for a client is a 12th Gen full height blade with 1.5tb of memory

Another picture ;) leftmost server is the one with the screenies.

UdtLJ.jpg

Bought new computer Table. Cost rs 6450/- incl. free shipping from local shop.
Congrats... a big PC table is like a real estate to have :)
what is the dimensions of the top? LXB?
Also for that price I assume this is original wood and not some hot pressed ply... What material is it...

Many congrats. Nothing like a spacious table with some drawers and shelves! Dimensions please?

Now I really want one like that! :(

Nice. Normal size is 3 X 2 ft. and height is standard 2.5ft.
Cover the top surface with a 8mm glass it will look even cooler... and executive also...

P.S. tagging now works with '@' not #

I built my own computer table when i was 2nd year in college...(around 10 yrs ago)
Waterproof ply, formica and veneer. dimensions.. 4ftx2ftx3ft (need to make it taller to fit my height)
damages.. 3500INR...
Still sits strong as a Ironing table for my parents...
need to get it back to home...

20120727120337.jpg

damages - 7 k

this is my costliest watch yet.decided to get this when my humble casio[costed 1 k 5 years ago] broke down.
had decided to take some cheapo maxima watch,but when i entered the shop,the mind boggled:p
it looks a lot bigger than it seems in the picture.

The most awaited thing by me :p

One Question I had ;)

WD can reach my house.

Noctua can reach my house.

Then why not snapdeal :S

Back