The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Lumia 510. Welcome change from android :p

iaA0X.jpg

dscf0779hc.jpg

My 24/7 NAS/ Data Storage Server. I was frankly tired of popping my HDD's in/out of my HDD dock and the dock was also giving a few problems lately (the pop-up button also broke a while back due to lots of usage) so was planning this for a long time and now finally got it done!! :D

Specs:

Intel 5700@3.00GHz | Gigabyte GA-G41M | 2GB XMS3 | 4TB (to be expanded) | Corsair VS450 | CM 4-in-3 Device Module | CM Elite 431 w/6 X120mm fans | Headless accessed through LAN and TeamViewer | Win 7 x64 Ultimate.

Bought this for wifey. MMX Canvas 2. It's a little bug but she likes it. Decent upgrade from her Galaxy SL. Now suggest me some good apps. Specially a good video player.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1355200167.448647.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1355200167.448647.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 192
Bought this for wifey. MMX Canvas 2. It's a little bug but she likes it. Decent upgrade from her Galaxy SL. Now suggest me some good apps. Specially a good video player.
Zedge to download wallpapers and ring tones
whatsApp
Instagram
Flipboard
chrome browser
evernote
MX Player
Saavn

My 24/7 NAS/ Data Storage Server. I was frankly tired of popping my HDD's in/out of my HDD dock and the dock was also giving a few problems lately (the pop-up button also broke a while back due to lots of usage) so was planning this for a long time and now finally got it done!! :D

Specs:

Intel 5700@3.00GHz | Gigabyte GA-G41M | 2GB XMS3 | 4TB (to be expanded) | Corsair VS450 | CM 4-in-3 Device Module | CM Elite 431 w/6 X120mm fans | Headless accessed through LAN and TeamViewer | Win 7 x64 Ultimate.

Looks sweet. Damages?

Bought some goodies for my office rig:

dscf0791u.jpg

boogeyman: Thanks mate! I had the mobo and proccy lying with me and my HDD's were already there as well (I used to shuffle the HDD's thus far on my dock). Had to spend around 7k in total for the rest of the components. :)

Nice rig. Mind posting the specs, damages and the pictures of the full rig.

Pictures of the full rig will come later, as haven't really done any cable management yet, my old HX620's EPS 8pin isn't long enough to route behind the motherboard backplate, and is quite an eyesore. Waiting to source an 8pin extension so i can go about the cable management properly. Until then here's a little Speccy screenshot of the specs of the rig though, most of the stuff was bought via Flipkart, apart from the mobo, that was sourced locally.. so damages were lower than the FK price.

specsv.jpg

Back