The "Everyday" show-off thread !

sheesh just 4K revs :p that engine is hopelss :p ever tried redlining at one gear below? might get more speed :lol:

lol, if you are buying a car go easy on it for a few thousand kilometers till the engines run in :bleh:

SunnyBoi said:
sheesh just 4K revs :p that engine is hopelss :p ever tried redlining at one gear below? might get more speed :lol:

Err...I was driving an Automatic Vehicle...cant expect to speed up till RedLine :p

bottle said:
lol, if you are buying a car go easy on it for a few thousand kilometers till the engines run in :bleh:

Obviously...dont wanna blowup the engine :p

:lol: seriously....manual gearing is needed for full throttle, but driving in City doesn't suit the Manual Gearing :no:

Stop being so lazy.. ppl have driven manuals in cities for years.. you have to live with the pain and suffering :bleh:

bottle said:
Stop being so lazy.. ppl have driven manuals in cities for years.. you have to live with the pain and suffering :bleh:

I am the most laziest person you will meet on this planet :tongue:

bottle said:
too slow man , push it.. you're wasting the engine and dubai roads :lol:

even my uncle own skodar Octavia 1.9 TDI turbo diesel

where i have done 181 kph on high way from Chennai to tricky no accident all smooth at highway
P.S i use a/c on :lol: manual only

^ oh yeah fusion is retailing for Rs.1500 locally here :lol:

but includes a battery operated trimmer

Dark Star said:
I told my bro. to bring in FUSION but he brought M3 Turbo again :p

Where will you use that? I didn't see any facial hair on you. :p

Gannu said:
It always was. :p

Congrats for a very good razor!

Gannu- i had 2x silver Gillete Mach3, bought when they were launched and bought the red and black too before they became real cheap.

I personally think the older Sensor excel has a better swivel mechanism, way better build quality and was enough for normal people.

A friend living in the US gifted me a packet on the sly when here- saying chocolates.

It contained a razor kit and some other toilettries and so i didnt touch it for months thinking he forgot it here.

Finally he told the truth.

It's a "Personna Matrix3 +Titanium".

http://www.personna.com/personna/blades/shaving/detail/matrix3-razor-system/

I never diss something but in front of that, Mach3 is "phhaill". :ashamed:

Mach3 users- Please try it out if you get an opportunity.

I used it first when the Mach3 needed a cartridge change and i was out of stock and i had to rush out for a meeting and so finally opened it though i thought i shouldn't use it.

I have never shaved in such a hurry and never so smooth in a single stroke, with no irritation later on, that too on a 5-day growth. :)

Truly a single stroke shaver for average growth types imho. :thumb:

Pwns the mach3 on all it's claims- smooth swivelling pivot, closeness of shave, smoothness of shave, flow-thru design for cleaning, everything imho. :cool2:

I feel i have 3x Mach3 razors to dump now. :ashamed:

stormblast said:
got the phenom II x2 550 be + Biostar 790gx 128m for 11.1k.

Unlocked the x2 to the x4. 0922apmw stepping.

[

:drool2:

update: sudarshan- link added. :)

I am not showing off a used razor here. :p

They have 5-blade M5 Magnum too- for the extremely grizzly hairy types. :rofl:

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Gannu- i had 2x silver Gillete Mach3, bought when they were launched and bought the red and black too before they became real cheap.
A friend living in the US gifted me a packet on the sly when here- saying chocolates.
It contained a razor kit and some other toilettries and so i didnt touch it for months thinking he forgot it here.
Finally he told the truth.

It's a "Personna Matrix3 +Titanium".
I never diss something but in front of that, Mach3 is "phhaill". :ashamed:
Mach3 users- Please try it out if you get an opportunity.

I used it first when the Mach3 needed a cartridge change and i was out of stock and i had to rush out for a meeting and so finally opened it though i thought i shouldn't use it.
I have never shaved in such a hurry and never so smooth in a single stroke, with no irritation later on, that too on a 5-day growth. :)
Pwns the mach3 on all it's claims- closeness of shave, smoothness of shave, flow-thru design for cleaning, everything imho. :)

I feel i have 3x Mach3 razors to dump now. :ashamed:
pics? 10chars

@Bikey: Nice! But I seldom need so much. Hardly have few strands here and there and probably some more in the chin area. :lol:

Gannu said:
@Bikey: Nice! But I seldom need so much. Hardly have few strands here and there and probably some more in the chin area. :lol:

Last O/T.

Gannu- i am not suggesting 5-blades to u, neither discussing fusion or M5. :)

Mach3 = premium 3 blade razor; matrix3 = i dunno if premium brand in the USA, the americans can say premium brand or not.

But in use and feel and the shave, matrix3 actually lives up to everything the mach3 claims but fails to do when compared to the matrix3 again. :ashamed:

it's not about how much hair one has.

Infact most teenagers don't even need a 3-blade system, a good 2-blade is enough imho.

It's about comfort and quality- havent you seen the "Palmolive da jwaab nahin" advt featuring Kapil Dev?? :rofl:.

Infact for uneven growth, shaving irritates the bare skin where there is no growth.

I still use a brush to whip up some lather before i shave and after a bath- so not an issue of stiff bristly hair.

I personally think i had no skin irritation issue with the 2-blade 'Gilllette sensor excel' but the mach3 does cause me redness at the area below the jawbone at times, especially when first use of a fresh cartridge or when hurrying with a used one.

Over time, i had to repeat the process once for a lil smoother finish.

I thought i am one of those who have issues with more blades.

Coz my kinda uneven growth could be tackled even with the sensor excel very effectively.

But the matrix3 was a big revelation - and it is not the "American Razor/made in USA" tag that's playing tricks.

It just glides over, each stroke is much longer and the pivot is so much more springy and literally folows the surface.

I personally haven't had to go over my beard more than once since i have shifted to matrix3- a single stroke finisher for me.:clap:

All said and done, unless you try the matrix3 out, you will never know. :cool2:

(compared to matrix3, the mach3 shave seems like that of the disposable blue Gillette razor, that huge a difference. :ashamed:)

Think- Bosch/Black&Decker and Taparia/Jhalani. :p

Back