The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Gannu said:
^Gooner I suggest you sell off that cooler and get something better such as the TRUE and invest in a good fan. That cooler aint no match for that processor! :p

With a TRUE installed, we're talking of stable 24x7 clocks north of 4G!

Vendetta 2 aint a bad cooler bro. It comes close to the TRU-E. With a better high performance fan, it will perform even better. Right now it comes with some 60cfm fan i think.
I can get a 4.3ghz super pi run going on this.

Cheers.

^Seems like you haven't read Shripad's Megahalems review! Suggest you go through it and see how a Quad core processor performs with a HDT based cooler and see the results for yourself! I'd a TRU120A before, switched to TRU120E, a Xigmatek S1283 later on and settled for the TRU120E Black for now and can vouch for the same!

PS: Super-pi run is not a test of stability!

PS 2: Enough of OT from my side.

^Nope! Or at least I dont see it that way! Beyond a point, the advantage of having a direct contact of the CPU IHS over the heatpipes loses advantage. I've come across that in certain other reviews as well! Add to the fact that it's a Quad core!

PS: Please have all this OT discussion scrapped to elsewhere!

Just got the HD Version of the Motorola Rokr BT Headset, the sound is amazing :D

p1040080l.jpg

Not exactly a show-off , but something I wanted to share. I was surprised myself by looking at the speeds. This is from my school.

^^ Holy cow ... that's fast :O

RoBoGhOsT said:
Congo , motorola S9 is awesome , i had normal one but died :(

@RoBoGhOsT

An excuse for an upgraded replacement then ;)

I'm ecstatic... I have been wanting to get something lighter than the Plantronics 590A, but couldn't find anything with similar or better sound quality, these babies rock... the S9 HD version is way better sound quality than either the standard Rkr or the Plantronics.

Where did you get em and damages ? :D

EDIT - Just checked your location :ashamed:
@udayrulz

In the US I paid $52.00 + $11.00 shipping but I had to really shop around and had it shipped from the east to west coast. Amazon was about $25 more expensive.

cyrux said:
Not exactly a show-off , but something I wanted to share. I was surprised myself by looking at the speeds. This is from my school.

For sure its a show-off and rightly so. You are at the epicenter of the Internetz and universities have da fattest pipes :)

If you dont mind, plz post a screenshot from speedtest.net .

Firefox may show such speeds if the file was partially downloaded in the previous attempt...as its stored in the cache of the browser. (I aint sayin dis was ur case)

:hap2:
cyrux said:

Back