The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Got a Rhodia Webnotebook A4 size.192 pages.90gsm.
998949_10151566973596008_937845054_n.jpg

With an iPad for Comparison
1002618_10151566974221008_1926138892_n.jpg

I was looking for a nice budget demonstrator and this one looks cute. Also the feed is transparent so you can see the ink flow :p will convert it into an ED.

next I am looking for a Pilot Human Engineering clear.

Apart from catching occasional meteors, what's the best use of a dash cam?
Proof that you were driving sanely: you can avoid getting hassled by cops, or other reckless drivers.

One example I can think of is getting backed into your front section, but the other driver claims that you rear-ended his car. Having a dashcam would provide the evidence needed to prove who did exactly what.

Apart from catching occasional meteors, what's the best use of a dash cam?

To record who is in the right in case of an accident. I have had a couple of close calls with kids on cell phones in the recent past so in case of a he-said-she-said scenario, I don't want my insurance premiums to go up.

#Bottle a ten thousand rupee pen with thousand rupee ink just doesn't sit we'll with all the crap paper which is out there...and I take down a lot of notes :)

Only color for fountain pen inks I like is Turquoise as of now using the stock Pilot cartridge. Getting a Lamy Turquoise and hunting badly for Chelpark Turquoise.

^I was talking to my friends dad he is into stationary business, as per him there has been a tremendous decline in use of Ink and Fountain pens since last decade. I remember all those pen wars and colorful school shirts :p

Back