The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Got the UAG Maverick today, it took 14 days from California via USPS!
For 20 bucks I don't believe there could be a better protective case.

Attachments

• 1389358073961.jpg
    1389358073961.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 287
  • 1389358088868.jpg
    1389358088868.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 307
Undoubtedly mate. I just dropped the phone three times on purpose, from a three feet height, face down, up and side-wise, the case is stuck there like hell, it didn't move at all, I am so happy, because with this single layer cases that's the only issue, they don't stuck with the product well. Only thing I wished that those hexagonal shapes were on outside but inside of the case, that would have made the case a lot more grippable (is that even a word!), the outside finishing is slippery, I wish it stuck on my palm, eh, who cares now.
Slim Armour has a great looking, but I don't know, I always found that case non-protective, I mean not by any means :p

New case for my Nexus 7:

IMAGE00246.jpg

IMAGE00247.jpg

Amzer Case for Google Nexus 7.
Source: Flipkart

Great grip, fits the tab like a glove and doesn't make the device all that heavier.

I have been using this Ambrane 10400mah battery pack...VFM..I had bought for 1350-1400 from snapdeal 4-5months back...
Cable that came was cheap quality and doesnt work anymore...using other micro USB cables with this...

Does everything work as advertised and does it have capacity it promises (or at least 80% of 10400 mAh )?
Also what accessories you get with it ? I mean what cables and connector tips for what phones / devices ?
Does it have iPhone connector (30 Pin old one) ?

My brother wants to buy one for his iPhone 4S.

@xtremevicky: I got this one mate:

http://www.flipkart.com/amzer-case-google-nexus-7-2012/p/itmdqgn3vym2pq2a?pid=ACCDKYEUUAZKPKMG

@raksrules: Thought I would chime in on this. I bought the Ambrane charger from Snapdeal last week. It charged my phone and tab without a hitch but to my horror unfortunately it didn't charge itself when connected via USB from my PC or USB via a wall socket. The charge percentage remained stuck at 64% on the unit's LCD display and wouldn't budge. Contacted Snapdeal and they gave me a couple of choices:

1. Keep the faulty charger and they would transfer 250 SD cash to my SD account.

2. Return the charger and they would check the said charger and change/ replace the unit.

This morning the SD courier guy picked up the charger for a replacement. Lets see how it goes.

Last edited:
Back