The "Everyday" show-off thread !

jFqf8qC.jpg

vOwU3iV.jpg

Went for storage buying, and didn't get a single thing I wanted! Kolkata market sucks hard.

Wanted Sony DVD R/W, got this!
6dqg.jpg

Wanted WD Passport Ultra, got this! [However I love Sony! But 9.5k was little overpriced, as I now see after applying coupon I would have got it for 8.9k from eBay, anyway, was urgent, so biggy]
96r6.jpg

ke4v.jpg

vjdf.jpg

Wanted Samsung Pro 256 GB, got nothing! Palash of MD said Samsung doesn't provide any warranty in India for SSD, I was sure he was joking, but he looked serious! Offered Plextor instead, sorry was not my cup of tea.
Again, Kolkata market sucks.

Last edited:
Don't know mate, thought the Sammy Evo or Pro would be better, according to reviews of course. Also I have never heard of this brand Plextor before!

^ Whoa! Never heard of Plextor? They were huge with CD/DVD drives...
Just ordered the M5S 128GB...review and testing when I get it...

Hmm, after reading the Wiki profile I feel like an idiot, how could I never heard of them before!! Never owned any product, maybe that's why I didn't care.
PS: Benchmark results of the M5S is decent it seems, I will still pick the Evo or Pro anyway. Now looking for an online source...

Hmm, after reading the Wiki profile I feel like an idiot, how could I never heard of them before!! Never owned any product, maybe that's why I didn't care.
PS: Benchmark results of the M5S is decent it seems, I will still pick the Evo or Pro anyway. Now looking for an online source...
Do be aware that evo uses TLC nand which in theory lasts only one third as long as the usual mlc nand.

A good option is the corsair neutron gtx. Very reliable and great performance.

Back