The "Everyday" show-off thread !

@booo try to find L39 lenses from Zeiss and others. The adapter is very thin and also the lenses go for lesser prices because they can't be retro fitted to DSLRs.

This beauty arrived today :) I dont have the adapter yet. but the lens is in pristine condition. Minolta Rokkor MD 45mm F2. photo clicked with the old lady Jena. ;) look at the bokeh :wideyed:
Minolta rokkor.jpg

Also bought a 32G Sandisk sdxc card today :)

Too early to post impressions! Also, I am no audiophile, dont understand much terms and still listen to mp3s (other than the few flacs that I have). I do enjoy music very much though.

The sound is very clear, unlike most bassy earphones, these have very good mids and highs too. The bass is deep and solid, pretty nice, though not as tight as I would like, a little bloated because of the sub bass.

That is all I can say as of now. :)

@Black_Hawk I know youve got the XB90! So whenever you plan to sell them, you know who to ask! :p

Too early to post impressions! Also, I am no audiophile, dont understand much terms and still listen to mp3s (other than the few flacs that I have). I do enjoy music very much though.

The sound is very clear, unlike most bassy earphones, these have very good mids and highs too. The bass is deep and solid, pretty nice, though not as tight as I would like, a little bloated because of the sub bass.

That is all I can say as of now. :)

@Black_Hawk I know youve got the XB90! So whenever you plan to sell them, you know who to ask! :p

Mate, it doesn't bother me one tiny bit that your not an Audiophile, because in all honesty neither am I. In fact, all I care about is enjoying the music I love listening to through the gear I own. I hardly understand the subtle nuances that the audio Guru's use! However, at the end of the day when I'm back home from work and put on my headphones... the tunes make me drift into a very beautiful place. A place where my mind syncs and knits itself with the rhapsody of words and instruments. That alone, means the world to me. For a bloke like me, it's all about music and the enjoyment of such.

I'm glad your liking your new XB70's... :)

Got some prime real estate today. total of 6 prime lenses.
At this point few of them are useless, but I got them as a lot so... btw, All are manual range finder lenses.
1. Tamron 28mm F2.8 Minolta mount (Absolute beauty. most buttery smooth focus ring and 25cm close focus to 3m and infinity zoom. bokeh is also buttery smooth)
2. Hanimar 135mm F2.8 M42 screw mount.
3. Carl Zeiss Jena 50mm f2 M42 screw mount ( This is black lens but has some sand in the barrel and aperture is getting stuck) Need to work on it.
4. Canon FD 1.8 50mm
5. Canon FL 1.8 50mm
6. Olympus OM system 135mm F2.8 ( This has focus ring stuck ) Need to fix this.
7. Chinon 28-50 zoom lens. ( zoom is very hard and has some dirt in the barrel causing the zoom problem) probably useless for me.
8. old lady Jena 50mm f2.8 smooth aperture (You already saw the pics)
9. Minolta 40mm F2.8

Got Fotga Minolta FD to NEX adapter too. Need to check the minolta 40mm after going home.

congrats shady i almost picked the same watch up before i went seiko! its a nice one!!! :)

ryan and elessar - i got it for 3499 from FK and please go for this model eyes closed its def one of the best wireless mouse out there right now... i couldn't be happier :)

@?dOuBtFiRe? - i havent checked the speeds bro.. i will get back to u on that one, but the build quality has come along way for transcend .. much better plastic ends .. and more rugged .. i used to have their old sata enclosure.. and i dont remember it being this good quality.

Back