The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Get a n
Get a nice diver. SKX007.......! Though Seiko 5's are good too..!
Yeah...bot these two divers.
atdmp.jpg

yes its a semi rugged hard shell.. that was one of the reasons for me to get it as normal sleeves wouldn't be enough protection . i had got it as my wife was travelling for work and she wont be back till the 24th so i wont be able to give u a review.. but its a sturdy case for sure.. it usually sells for 2899 ... good discount going on right now :)

Congratulations all round guys on the lovely purchases!

Something on the New Year for myself... for the times I want to stay at home, dim out the world outside and lose myself to Yanni's tunes or a good flick or two...

IMG_20141028_WA0002.jpg

IMG_20141102_WA0001.jpg

IMG_20141028_WA0004.jpg

New speakers and the things which come with the territory:

Speakers: Polk Audio RTiA7 Floor-standers (Polished Cherry Wood Finish Edition, Balanced 7").
Center Speaker: Polk Audio.
Sub-woofer/ Sub: Polk Audio PSW505 - Freestanding 12".
A/V Receiver: Yamaha RX-V677 (7.2 Channel, Wi-Fi, 4K Ultra HD).
Display: Panasonic 55 incher (Will be soon changed to a bigger screen).
Sources: Samsung BD-F6500 Blu-ray Player + 2 X 1TB.

Thanks guys and as always... Big Cheers! :)

^^ That is one BIG haul of Birthday gifts man... awesome stuff, congratulations!!

Btw, a few things:

1. The dragon image in the center on the box... is that a 'DA: Inquisition' box?

2. Enjoy SRT's book... I quite liked reading through it a few weeks back.

3. I also received a similar Sheaffer's pen on my Birthday last year from my cousin Brother... along with the pen they do include a lovely little clock. I have it perched on my work desk at home. :)

Alright, the final shipment was waiting for me when I got home form work!

Here are details and close up pics -

Great deal on the Klipsch S4i so got two. I am set for all my portable audio needs for the next two years. My older S2m were running well but the outer rubber and plastic casing had taken a beating and was cracked at many places.
The VSA pocket knife is a replacement for my old one which was confiscated by airport security. Extremely handy tool.
2vsg28l.jpg

My first ever decent pen and boy it is smooth!
1f955s.jpg

The Jaguar cologne is new for me as I have never used it so I don't know what I am getting it. The KC Signature is an old favorite of mine and was gifted to me by my best friend.
692u4y.jpg

Geeky cufflinks for the geek in me. Can't wait to wear them!
2j47bx1.jpg

The coupe-DE-grace, one of my most cherished watches in my collection, the Raymond Weil Tango Quartz. I was actually considering a couple of other fashion brand watches but my wife surprised me big time with this beauty. I resized the bracelet myself and am waiting for the original Crocodile grain leather strap to arrive (free of cost!)
5k3809.jpg

Closer look at the Tango. Notice the patterned dial within the circle? That is the haute effect in higher end watches that is in hot demand for 2015.
egdcnq.jpg

Gloves to use in the gym. Suffered one too many split skin wounds due to lifting weight with bare hands.
2nltiy0.jpg

This one is another special gift. Many thanks to @alekhkhanna @Alpha_17 @Spacescreamer and others from IVG for thoughtful considerate pickings. Soon I will install it on the wall and show it in full effect. See that kid? I was and still am as happy as him.
ay64vm.jpg

2ia8zgh.jpg

Some awesome geeky T-shirts I got for myself.
dd188z.jpg

21c749v.jpg

1zbeb29.jpg

2mrfnlw.jpg

2whdmw7.jpg

10win3t.jpg

282q5vb.jpg

ei43sn.jpg

Books galore! Been on a non-fiction kick lately so all the Simon Singh books right on the heels of Bill Bryson's bibliography. Matthew Reilly is action packed as always. Batmanga was the kicker and at such a great price I couldn't pass it up.
1z5q436.jpg

The Dark Knight Trilogy Ultimate CE. The three 1:60 scale vehicles inside have die-cast in them so are nice and heavy. Mondo prints are accompanied by a personal message by Christopher Nolan. Great collectible for the awesome price on Amazon just after Black Friday.
13zcu3k.jpg

2w5svbb.jpg

Transformers Age of Extinction Amazon Exclusive CE. The movie was utter crap but I really wanted the statue. Packing is mediocre at best, the included discs are the regular version, but that statue is pretty cool I am not happy with the scale of Grimlock (dino) to Optimus Prime but they took huge liberties in the movie anyway, so what the heck, right? To be honest the dino part of the statue is really really cool with great paint apps and good effects on the eyes. The Optimus part SUCKS! Poor monotonous paint apps, poor face sculpt, and overall silliness of scale makes it look like a half-assed job. Still, it will look good with my other Transformers figures. Statue stands at 17cms tall, 25 cms, long, and about 12cms wide.
2mwrp8g.jpg

rljbwn.jpg

2q1uv7m.jpg

Last but not least, TOYS! I am guessing that most of these characters won't mean too much to most of everyone here, but these are parts of a big scale Transformers collection that I have been collecting for more than 4 years now. I started with the regular retail stuff, those 6-7" plastic figures and soon discovered far better figures and collectibles. All the Masterpiece series figures are made to the original 1984 scale of Transformers figures as they appeared in the original cartoons, comics, and toys. These figures have painstakingly accurate sculpts, body parts, paint apps, and best of all they are fully transformable from robot to alternate form and back again. Hefty weighty figures with rubber and die cast parts lend them stability and great display value. In a bit of a history lesson, the Masterpiece line was going haywire and off scale from MP-1 to MP-8 when in 2009 the fandom made an open appeal to the designers and toy makers at TakaraTomy to pull up their socks and up their game. Realizing the full potential and market for Masterpiece scale figures TakaraTomy rebooted the Masterpiece line with MP-10 Optimus Prime. Every other Masterpiece released since then has been to relatively correct scale and needless to say, I have them all!
2yxj47r.jpg

6omusy.jpg

29qjuxy.jpg

n4yyi1.jpg

2wefihu.jpg

Back