The "Everyday" show-off thread !

From Amazon's Great India Freedom Sale last week...

DSCF2170.jpg

DSCF2163.jpg

DSCF2168.jpg

The Logitech G502 Mouse.
Damages: 3.9k

I got one as well for the same price. Though the mouse is fantastic, I'm hating the cable - it is way too stiff compared to my 2013 DA and causes issues in the mouse's motion.

That's a dampener. I still haven't used the mouse because I'm waiting on my new mouse pad to arrive, which should be here in the next few days.

That's a dampener. I still haven't used the mouse because I'm waiting on my new mouse pad to arrive, which should be here in the next few days.
YMMV. I hope its not an issue for you. I'm thinking of returning it unless someone else wants it for that price.

Which pad are you getting? I'm used to hard pads - had a Steelpad 5L for many moons and moved on to a Razer Scarab last year. The latter was an absolutely fantastic upgrade.

Got myself a nifty led light, to be used for late night typing. I'm also going to use it as an emergency light when going for trips.

I'll test its durability and order a few more. I need to measure its power consumption accurately(i.e how long a 10400mah powerbank will be able to run it?), based on the test I think I might order a couple of more. One or two powerbanks, a few usb hubs and half a dozen of these lights will serve me wonderfully during my trips.

I used to own a cheap no name led light earlier, it was pathetic, the light would constantly flicker and cause eye strain. Good riddance.

One feature I noticed and liked a lot is that this thing has a short term memory(capacitor?) Basically if you plug it into a power source the memory is activated. If you reboot the power source, i.e stop and start is again the light stays off. For example any powerbank which can reset via switch like my Xiaomi powerbank can start and stop the light by using the power button. The light stays off till you reset it again. So one press to start and one press to stop, repeat. Also same feature can be noticed if you plug it in a laptop and then take it out and insert it again quickly. The light stays off. The memory is short term and forgets its setting within a minute if you keep it disconnected.

ozhWNia.jpg

m6N738I.jpg

nYJV0AR.jpg

vg5YFaH.jpg

YMMV. I hope its not an issue for you. I'm thinking of returning it unless someone else wants it for that price.

Which pad are you getting? I'm used to hard pads - had a Steelpad 5L for many moons and moved on to a Razer Scarab last year. The latter was an absolutely fantastic upgrade.

Is the wire bothering you that much that your considering returning it?

I'm presently using a SteelSeries QcK+ Fnatic but I'm going back to my first love again, the Razer Goliathus.

Is the wire bothering you that much that your considering returning it?

I'm presently using a SteelSeries QcK+ Fnatic but I'm going back to my first love again, the Razer Goliathus.

Did some forced straightening of the wire today and now it feels okay. Maybe not return worthy anymore :p.

The mouse feels awesome in hand and is very very accurate - much more than my DA.

Did some forced straightening of the wire today and now it feels okay. Maybe not return worthy anymore :p.

The mouse feels awesome in hand and is very very accurate - much more than my DA.

Nice to hear that. Wish you many happy and accurate clicks on it my friend! :)

I just ordered a second SS Fnatic now from Flipkart which I should have in hand on Saturday. I'm done waiting for Amazon India to deliver the Razer Goliathus. Damn Bluedart... horrible shipping.

Goliathus is a bit too rough for me. Prefer the smoothness of the scarab. I think I have a lol edition Goliathus sitting somewhere. Got it long ago in a flipkart sale for 500 bucks. It's been sitting and gathering dust unfortunately.

Back