The "Everyday" show-off thread !

I got this one from Gearbest. Looking for installer who can do hardwiring.

Attachments

• 1481719375979.jpg
    1481719375979.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 368
Some more bits of nostalgia coming up. I was adding another PC to my house, and I later realised that I was running out of keyboards.. :p I dove into my old cupboard and look what I found!!

20161217_071550.jpg

Look at the windows start button, and the media centre key towards the right! I bought this keyboard back in the Windows Vista days since I loved the sleek profile. After using it for a few days, I was tired of the key placement, but everyone who saw the keyboard was amazed. To be honest, I think the design looks amazing even now. It did come with a mouse combo, but the mouse gave up ghost a long while ago, that was when I finally retired the keyboard. And now it is back from oblivion.

For those who are interested, it is called Microsoft Wireless 7000 keyboard. I also have is contemporary, the Logitech MX 5500. If there is anyone who would like to know more, let me know, I could always do a long term review of these two keyboards when ever time permits (or I simply could post more pictures).

Both keyboards were part of a deskset (keyboard and mouse combo) but both mice are now dead and missing.

This post has been typed on the above pictured keyboard! (Takes 4 AA batteries. Yes, back then the AAA wasn't all that common!). Anyone remember those times?

would you review this case,
i would like to know your impression of this case.
thanks.
Well I can write few words I hope its helps.

1- Great battery back. My phone is JB and I use lot of tweaks plus social media apps.

2- Build quality is very good, smooth and soft touch.

3- Fast charging.

4- No need to use lighting cable any more, just any android micro USB cable.

5- Whenever you plug the cable so the device charged first then the battery case.

6- Slim design as compare to others iphone 6/6s covers. If you go the higher capacity of course size will increase but 2850 mah is sufficient.

7- You can't easily plug your apple hands free but anker provide extension cable. Yes you can plug in your apple cable but when you're try to pull there will chance you can damage the apple hands free.

8. You feel bulky for few days and your typing speed will not reduce and case soft touch material provides good grip.

9- Battery Case also protect the phone.

10- Case is apple MFi certified.

If you have any specific questions, so please ask. Thanks

Perfectly acceptable as long as you are not a bass head. It's clean and well defined bass but not much sound pressure.

Won't work if you listen to trance or similar genres.

Well, I do like bass, but definitely not a bass head. I came from z 2300, recently was contemplating between the Swans m10 and z623, went for the latter, not disappointed at all, they are brilliant for movies, music and games. If I were to pick these up for general TV/Music, would they suffice?

This won't give you anywhere close to the boom or impact of the z2300. This is a completely different type of speaker.

Z2300 just booms a lot and bass is all over the place. This will be tight but nowhere close in terms of impact.

Back