The "Everyday" show-off thread !

TheMask said:
withpouch.jpg
That's a LCD which displays informational status about the earpiece when placed in the pouch :O Now that's a smart pouch :eek:hyeah:

djmykey said:
That's a LCD which displays informational status about the earpiece when placed in the pouch :O Now that's a smart pouch :eek:hyeah:
well, actually the headset pouch doubles up as a power source too. when the headset is placed in the pouch, it recharges from the pouch!

Here's a pic showing complete status :eek:hyeah:
1256238262.jpg

left side battery indicator is for the headset, right side is for the pouch. it also shows BT on/off status

TheMask said:
well, actually the headset pouch doubles up as a power source too. when the headset is placed in the pouch, it recharges from the pouch!

Here's a pic showing complete status :eek:hyeah:
1256238262.jpg

left side battery indicator is for the headset, right side is for the pouch. it also shows BT on/off status

Nice,

But you forgot to give the most important, damages? :eek:hyeah:

Logisys Fan Master Controller

Got a Logisys Fan Master Panel with Illumination Sound Sensitivity.

Looks Cool Works Gr8.There are many others but i choose this coz its not Bulky and fits in 3.5" bay.Sleek.

1zw0uo8.jpg
2chx0yg.jpg
308jw55.jpg

Asked my Cousin to get this from US.Its not available in India.

Price 14$

2mbps speed with 550Rs.

hey Check Out My new net connection speed.
its local cable net. in bhendibazar 200kpbs speed
yupie its nt unlimited bt i got it 4 550rs month.
which is best deal for mbps net

2mbps speed with 550Rs.
any 1 got chiper then this ?:hap2::clap:

My new Buffalo Ministation Lite 320 GB

I really liked the Buffalo logo glowing when hard drive powers on and the glossy surface (though is fingerprint magnet) looks awesome! And it weighs just 190g and is really compact! I 'M LOVING IT :eek:hyeah: :hap2:
PIC 1:

PIC 2:

WRITE SPEED: (Without Turbo USB)

READ SPEED: (After Turbo USB)

Back