The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Let there be vacuum. My search for a good vacuum cleaner: https://www.gadgetdetail.com/my-search-for-a-good-vacuum-cleaner/
IMG_20210412_212843.jpg

Have tried all sorts of headsets for office calls and finally got the VModa BoomPro to use with my XM3.

Sony made one of the best wireless headphones with one of the worst microphones in business. They could've at least provided a decent enough microphone for calls.
Have tried various combinations so far, since WFH started.

Was using Plantronics Blackwire C5220 as a daily driver for meetings, even though the microphone noise cancellation is decent, the open-ended on-ear headphones were not to my liking.
Especially when you are used to noise cancellation headphones, it felt like a massive downgrade.

Finally, I can go back to my XM3 for office meetings as well.

IMG_20210417_185740.jpg

Last edited:
Have tried all sorts of headsets for office calls and finally got the VModa BoomPro to use with my XM3.

Sony made one of the best wireless headphones with one of the worst microphones in business. They could've at least provided a decent enough microphone for calls.

Was using Plantronics Blackwire C5220 as a daily driver for meetings, even though the microphone noise cancellation is decent, the open-ended on-ear headphones were not to my liking.
Especially when you are used to noise cancellation headphones, it felt like a massive downgrade.

View attachment 104260
Damages and link please... I wasn't aware of such a product.. Neat idea

Got the Acer XV272U for 19K from amazon!

Om7lnXo.jpg

Since I bought the monitor, I've been having second thoughts on selling it. Oh well might as well keep it.

I changed from liquid metal to Arctic MX4 on the GPU in preparation to sell the card, given the summer and 1440p stress, the GPU fan was ramping above 2500rpm despite a massive 105mV undervolt. Drastic measures were called for.

YUHIhps.jpg

GPU is back on liquid metal! card should run much cooler now.
Congratulations. Before and After temps ?

Damages and link please... I wasn't aware of such a product.. Neat idea
Got this from Headphonezone.
VModa boom pro has been around for several years now.
In fact, this combination has been recommended by many as an alternative to gaming headsets.

I thought I cannot source these in India until I found one on Headphonezone.
Surprisingly a March 2021 manufactured unit.

I really regret not picking one from our very own classifieds long back, for a throwaway price.

View attachment 104260
Oh Wow! I have the same headphones and have the exact issue. How much is the improvement of the microphone quality with this boom mic. Also could you maybe post an audio sample if its ok with you.

Back