The "Everyday" show-off thread !

So the Ryzen PC got moved to my room with the U2311H and I got an AmazonBasics stand for it. Replaced G102 with G602 just to get rid of one wire. How I wish I had a wireless keyboard now hehe

E3RHqMJ.jpg
ferrari f40 and cm 690 without front grills :p

What tube amp is that ? What DAC are you using with it
Its a chinese amp I bought in 2009 in Singapore. All Nichicon gold caps inside, JJ EL84 and JAN GE 5670 tubes outside. WOrks well to power my headphones and speakers

DAC is an Alien DAC assembled by the venerable Sangram Rakshit. not sure if he's around TE nowadays

Its a chinese amp I bought in 2009 in Singapore. All Nichicon gold caps inside, JJ EL84 and JAN GE 5670 tubes outside. WOrks well to power my headphones and speakers

DAC is an Alien DAC assembled by the venerable Sangram Rakshit. not sure if he's around TE nowadays
Awesome mate, I have a OTL tube amp Setup myself to drive the HD6XX, might get a ZMF auteur in somedays, my current chain is like Audirvana (pc) -> Zen DAC -> feliks echo OTL amp -> HD6XX .

Oh Wow! I have the same headphones and have the exact issue. How much is the improvement of the microphone quality with this boom mic. Also could you maybe post an audio sample if its ok with you.
The difference is night and day in terms of the recorded audio quality.
Unlike the muffled sound of inbuilt mics, mic output from BoomPro sounded more open and crystal clear.
It does provide some amount of passive noise cancellation, but this being a unidirectional microphone, it picks up the background voices.

I have referred to several comparison videos on youtube like the one below.
Please let me know if you want to compare anything, in particular, I can probably try and share it.

order placed and delivery and any hassles ? wanted to order alot but lockdown anti china etc so whats the current scene ? any advice special store ?

Actually I’m not in India so it doesn’t effect me. Basically search free shipping with tracking. Please find the link below. Please note this is Chinese version, the global English version is only available for AX3600. So use Google chrome.

Actually I’m not in India so it doesn’t effect me. Basically search free shipping with tracking. Please find the link below. Please note this is Chinese version, the global English version is only available for AX3600. So use Google chrome.

one Indian review posted there, 18 Apr 2021.

How is the performance bro.. I was thinking of sourcing it from Canada.. if you can provide your initial impression, it will be great...

Filled up, leak test done and good to go!

EAgBK3M.jpg
Excellent job.
I can see the amount of hardwork that has gone into it.
If it would have been soft tubing I would have suggested you to put both the radiators in parallel as soft tubing is easier and cheaper to execute. That would give the water more time in the radiators as the flow would have halfed yealding atleast a couple of extras degrees lesser.

Back