The "Everyday" show-off thread !

congrats toolius

5870 in crossfire!!

tht things gonna blow everthin tht comes in its way in to bits and pieces

amazing setup mate..

@ xfactor nice collection of pannys.. congrats on ur new cam

me too lookin to get hold of a lz 10 for quite some time now

some non tech show off time....some head upgrade pending from a very long time....picked this one over the AGV. Completely worth the moolah spend....Have to do with the tinted visor for 1 month before the clear visors come in......completely removable / washable interiors (side padding and the head cap region all come off)....strap lock (this is so better than the clip locking) / nice air flow thru the vents ( either end on the jaws and from the top)......excellent hard padding overall......snug fit on the cheeks......dint want the one with the graphic cause it attracts more unwanted attention, this matt black finish was too hard to resist....pix taken from 5800 in low light so sorry abt the pic quality

Got some new stuff. (The shoes are from some time back, just found the photos now.)

Fossil watch. Haven't worn a watch in close to ten years, but had to get this as soon as I saw it. Was out of stock for quite some time, finally found it. :hap2:

New headphones. My PL-30 stopped working, tried some thing new. MEElectronics M6-CL. Sound absolutely fantastic.

New Balance running shoes. Bought them some time back. Very comfortable, found them in 4E width. Help with my running they are Motion Control shoes and I have very very flat feet.

The New for the New Year! Thanks to WingZero and KMD

4230998078_6355f1dda3.jpg

Back