The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Replacing my 5 yr old GODS backpack with this, Carbonado X 14. Thoughtfully designed, well suited if you commute a lot on two wheels.

Capacity is a whole lot less, you need to have a minimalist approach and carry only what you need.

IMG_4074.jpeg

IMG_4075.jpeg

Wow very costly man
My bags prices would be in the range of 1k to 2k at the most and not more than 2.5k
Even my suitcases prices would be in the same price range.

Is the material good I mean is it waterproof? Thick?

I think it also accommodates a 14inch laptop even right?

Am quite particular about backpacks, I wouldn't mind spending a bit more on a well-engineered product with ergonomics and performance in mind.

I picked the X-14 variant, a 14" laptop fits but it's a tight squeeze, it's best suited for a 13" one.

The build quality of the bag is superb. I bought this mainly for its ergos, strap system, and offload mechanism. It takes the weight off your shoulders and does not sag or cause discomfort.

Lastly, The outer shell is hard and fairly well padded from behind. It is water-resistant but comes with a built-in rain cover.

Don't take me otherwise brother, seeing this aquarium I am feeling highly jealous , as my 4 *2*2 feet aquarium is a trash , if I post the pic of that aquarium , I am sure everyone will kick me out of this forum ....
Do it. Mine is just new... everything looks good when new.

Do it. Mine is just new... everything looks good when new.
As requested , i am not responsible if it brings nightmare to whoever sees it , actually i wont lie , after i move out of Kolkata , my father used to take care of , he loved it very much unfortunately he passed away 3 years back ....and thats what happened , planning of restoring it again , just have no idea where to begin ..........

Attachments

• IMG20220121195201.jpg
    IMG20220121195201.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 204
As requested , i am not responsible if it brings nightmare to whoever sees it , actually i wont lie , after i move out of Kolkata , my father used to take care of , he loved it very much unfortunately he passed away 3 years back ....and thats what happened , planning of restoring it again , just have no idea where to begin ..........
That's okay. There is no fish in it and we have our priorities. Buy a bottle of white vinegar and apply it everywhere with a cloth dipped in it, lots of it, multiple times. Needs a lot of work. If you are low on maintenance buy UGF plates and keep a 4" thick substrate. It should self sustain. Keep slender fish. You also need lots of blades or scrapper.

You can post in this thread.

Back