The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Whats the damage , by the way :p
4.2L was the number on the other thread
I saved up every cash gift I got, invested in a separate fund from my salary and kept doing it till I got to a number from where it would be easy for me to buy it. After getting in touch with Rolex, it still took me another year or so to get the watch as there seems to be a global shortage. Basically, I have been aiming to buy this since 2019 and it finally happened a few weeks ago.
i do not have that much self control to have money and not spend it before reaching the goal haha. also, i'm just the a student so i appreciate things from afar 'for now'. i hope that it's as rewarding to you as i think it is after waiting over 3 years! enjoy your watch man, beautiful af

4.2L was the number on the other thread

i do not have that much self control to have money and not spend it before reaching the goal haha. also, i'm just the a student so i appreciate things from afar 'for now'. i hope that it's as rewarding to you as i think it is after waiting over 3 years! enjoy your watch man, beautiful af
Thanks man. Like I said I really wanted to buy a rolex and owning one means a lot to me.

Today's haul,
Thanks @JMak for the heads-up on the Amazon basics HDMI cable.
Ended up buying the 5900x due to urgent requirement.

Attachments

• IMG_20220119_233602.jpg
    IMG_20220119_233602.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 157
One step closer to finishing the build. Only thing left is proper GPU and if required, a PCIe gen 4 board. Crawling along with Gt710.

Never held an m.2 SSD in hand. When I took it out of the box, first thought was "damn. This thing is so tiny and feels brittle.". Was expecting it to be a bit smaller than memory module. It's true size did surprise me.

Got 1TB variant for 8.7k on Amazon

Attachments

• IMG_20220120_081455.jpg
    IMG_20220120_081455.jpg
    368.7 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
How's the watch, wanted to buy it for my sister's
Been using for quiet a few days , considering the price , I would say it's quite good , coupled with the boat wave app it's easy to manage and check out the stats .... however only negative thing that I have noticed is that the spo2 readings takes some time to sync with the app , may be it's a software glitch and the rubbery band is acceptable , not quite sure how long it will remain intact in the long run ...

Back