The "Everyday" show-off thread !

I am 42years but I had to listen to my parents & my wifey & kid also to spend on my gaming setup since it needs to be spent from a common account for my monthly expenditure or annual expenses.
In future, I might be in your position so what to know. how much you can spend without even thinking. like in percentage. on that I will make a plan to hide small amount for my personal hobbies without this tension ;)

In future, I might be in your position so what to know. how much you can spend without even thinking. like in percentage. on that I will make a plan to hide small amount for my personal hobbies without this tension ;)
Here I don't have the freedom to even hide for my personal hobbies as still my father looks after all the incomes & expenditures after taking into account the total income of the house.
So I either needs to ask for my share in the property or keep quiet.

As for you I think you have that freedom to hide for your personal hobbies. I envy you brother.

Unboxed my X’mas gift today.

C2F8C98E-B3A2-4BD9-902E-55F0525A4E04.jpeg
3A56C461-62C0-461F-9086-D7F3DBC586B2.jpeg
C8DBC118-F8A3-4718-AE9C-3AB5CB52ABFD.jpeg

AF411F9E-E49B-4795-84DA-60AB8E0A8CD1.jpeg

Congrats .. first impressions please ?
Thanks,

Excellent build quality. Weighs 2.5kg or more as claimed by manufacturer, feels sturdy and premium.
But I was expecting a better USB cable (usb cable looks cheap), Power cord is OK only with just 2 pin connector.

Sounds amazingly clear and musical. :)
Sound signature is typical Fiio , it's like elder brother of Fiio k5pro with a little more power and balanced output.
Too early to say anything but I am enjoying it.
I must say this item is feature rich and it's really worth buying, ESS version which may release soon will be even more vfm item.

Thanks,

Excellent build quality. Weighs 2.5kg or more as claimed by manufacturer, feels sturdy and premium.
But I was expecting a better USB cable (usb cable looks cheap), Power cord is OK only with just 2 pin connector.

Sounds amazingly clear and musical. :)
Sound signature is typical Fiio , it's like elder brother of Fiio k5pro with a little more power and balanced output.
Too early to say anything but I am enjoying it.
I must say this item is feature rich and it's really worth buying, ESS version which may release soon will be even more vfm item.
Glad with the positive feedback. I hope they have put in good QC for this model. Vol pot works fine ? There was a MQA rendering issue reported sometime back; not sure if its fixed. But then again, nothing to worry if you don't use Tidal. And yes, its probably one of the most feature rich in its class.
By the way, which headphone is in your pics ?

Glad with the positive feedback. I hope they have put in good QC for this model. Vol pot works fine ? There was a MQA rendering issue reported sometime back; not sure if its fixed. But then again, nothing to worry if you don't use Tidal. And yes, its probably one of the most feature rich in its class.
By the way, which headphone is in your pics ?
I hope too, it's their flagship model so can expect better QC. volume knob is smooth and works great. I wasn't expecting a poor quality usb cable, I mean Aune X1s pro's cable was really solid with gold plated connectors.
Surely I'll be buying after market usb cable and will be using my spare corsair PSU power cord which has 3 pin connector.
I never tried MQA on this or any other device, It's irrelevant to me but someday I'll try this MQA too. For now I don't know if that issue was fixed or not.
I am using my old favorite ATH- A700x Closed back with Brainwavz microsuede XL earpads.
Let's not spoil this everyday thread, we can discuss more on our Audiophile thread. A detailed insight on this yet to come.

I was curious about a G210 on Amazon and apparently Biostar is still manufacturing an 11 year old GPU with a modern aesthetic. So now they're my preferred choice for adding video out to a server because of the sleek black pcb and nothing else, ha.

Something I discovered the hard way: the Biostar G210 and GT730 that are being sold on Amazon require CSM to be enabled in the BIOS otherwise they won't display video during boot on pure UEFI systems until the OS has loaded.

Back