The "Everyday" show-off thread !

bhai you have pi zero 2 by any chance ? or know a soure who can please pm .
No man. I had bought this last year to use for some project I was trying. But I never actually did anything. I tried some stuff on Arduino and felt like hardware wasn't really my thing.
Then I tried Pi-hole and it felt like it would take a lot of maintenance because my internet connection isn't the most stable. So introducing one more point of failure didn't seem like a smart idea. Also, I do have a surplus of computers at home. I still have a Raspberry Pi 4, a Synology NAS apart from 3 full fledged mini PCs. So I decided to sell off the Pi Zero just to reduce the number of unused stuff. I'll be giving off my Zotac mini PC to my parents next month when I visit them.

New LG 360L fridge ordered off Amazon. MRP 41490. Price after discount, exchange and no cost emi 33k
20220403_124433.jpg

looks awesome. Can you share more details? (model, keycaps details etc).

Forest GSA Ball Keycaps on RK100 keyboard. RK100 was bought a few months ago from GenesisPC. Got the keycaps from https://www.yong-qiu.com. They have a store on AliE, but since Ali stopped shipping to India, I googled and found this site. Got it for $25 and was shipped in 2 days and delivered to India address in 32 days. I really like the keycaps. They look even better in person than in this pic. Satisfied with the purchase. Only issue is Bottom Row buttons CTRL, FN and ALT next to Arrow keys do not fit on my RK100. It's because RK100 is 96% layout rather than 100%, so the choices are somewhat limited.

After weeks of back and forth, finally got the Galaxy buds pro.
hey my order for this is in shipping right now. Can you comment on the fit? Found a good number of reviews saying bulge on the inside collides with outer ear and causes pain and they are uncomfortable for wearing for hours.
have you used any other tws in the past? any comparison with those perhaps?

hey my order for this is in shipping right now. Can you comment on the fit? Found a good number of reviews saying bulge on the inside collides with outer ear and causes pain and they are uncomfortable for wearing for hours.
have you used any other tws in the past? any comparison with those perhaps?
I used a basic redmi tws in past and can't really compare a 1k and 10k product. The buds pro fit is good. No pain while listening during my travels (1~1.5hours in train). I don't have a use case where I will be wearing it for hours so can't comment on that. I've noticed some pain if wearing it for long calls(will double check this and confirm)

Back