The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Welcome to OLED life. Now you won't be able to go back to non OLED TVs now :)
Been using LG B6 OLED since 2016 and not to mention, the dreaded burn-in experience (details shared earlier in forum) ;)
pls provide info on how many kidneys i need to sell to buy this?
Saved up for a while, so the kidneys are still intact.
I ended up spending 2.33L on the A95k and 1.6L on the A9+SW5.
Infact the cheapest prices I had seen on them till date.

ishashank

Disciple
Been using LG B6 OLED since 2016 and not to mention, the dreaded burn-in experience (details shared earlier in forum) ;)

Saved up for a while, so the kidneys are still intact.
I ended up spending 2.33L on the A95k and 1.6L on the A9+SW5.
Infact the cheapest prices I had seen on them till date.
congrats,

may I ask if you had such a budget why not go for

congrats,

may I ask if you had such a budget why not go for
Thank you.

What you quoted was just one floor standing pair, so the full system including rear/ceiling speaker/sub/receiver does cost more,
not to mention the amount of living room space and cable clutter.

A9 is a wireless, no non-sense setup which works seamlessly with Sony TV's and uses the TV's acoustic panel as a center speaker.
In case you didn't know, the entire 65-inch surface is a panel speaker.
Also, auto calibration especially works brilliantly regardless of the placement for a normal living room environment, without any dedicated room/proper room acoustics.

Last edited:

ibose

Adept
Thank you.

What you quoted was just one floor standing pair, so the full system including rear/ceiling speaker/sub/receiver does cost more,
not to mention the amount of living room space and cable clutter.

A9 is a wireless, no non-sense setup which works seamlessly with Sony TV's and uses the TV's acoustic panel as a center speaker.
In case you didn't know, the entire 65-inch surface is a panel speaker.
Also, auto calibration especially works brilliantly regardless of the placement for a normal living room environment, without any dedicated room/proper room acoustics.
Fantastic set-up and pricing. I am sure you will enjoy it for many years to come. Do share some feedback after a few months of use.
I am still rocking my "ancient" 3D FHD W900B with a HT-Z9F (and surround speakers). I cannot get around to part with the TV since every now and then I still get the urge to watch a 3D movie.
Welcome to OLED life. Now you won't be able to go back to non OLED TVs now :)
Well technically this is the newer and even better QD-OLED.

Are wireless speakers comparable to same range wired speakers? It might save me efforts from replacing the old optical wires placed inside the wall from 20 years back.

Black_Hawk

Skilled
Giving into the dark side...

IMG_20221020_190911.jpg

LEGO Marvel Venom :smilingimp: