The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Welcome to OLED life. Now you won't be able to go back to non OLED TVs now :)
Been using LG B6 OLED since 2016 and not to mention, the dreaded burn-in experience (details shared earlier in forum) ;)
pls provide info on how many kidneys i need to sell to buy this?
Saved up for a while, so the kidneys are still intact.
I ended up spending 2.33L on the A95k and 1.6L on the A9+SW5.
Infact the cheapest prices I had seen on them till date.

Been using LG B6 OLED since 2016 and not to mention, the dreaded burn-in experience (details shared earlier in forum) ;)

Saved up for a while, so the kidneys are still intact.
I ended up spending 2.33L on the A95k and 1.6L on the A9+SW5.
Infact the cheapest prices I had seen on them till date.
congrats,

may I ask if you had such a budget why not go for

congrats,

may I ask if you had such a budget why not go for
Thank you.

What you quoted was just one floor standing pair, so the full system including rear/ceiling speaker/sub/receiver does cost more,
not to mention the amount of living room space and cable clutter.

A9 is a wireless, no non-sense setup which works seamlessly with Sony TV's and uses the TV's acoustic panel as a center speaker.
In case you didn't know, the entire 65-inch surface is a panel speaker.
Also, auto calibration especially works brilliantly regardless of the placement for a normal living room environment, without any dedicated room/proper room acoustics.

Last edited:
Thank you.

What you quoted was just one floor standing pair, so the full system including rear/ceiling speaker/sub/receiver does cost more,
not to mention the amount of living room space and cable clutter.

A9 is a wireless, no non-sense setup which works seamlessly with Sony TV's and uses the TV's acoustic panel as a center speaker.
In case you didn't know, the entire 65-inch surface is a panel speaker.
Also, auto calibration especially works brilliantly regardless of the placement for a normal living room environment, without any dedicated room/proper room acoustics.
Fantastic set-up and pricing. I am sure you will enjoy it for many years to come. Do share some feedback after a few months of use.
I am still rocking my "ancient" 3D FHD W900B with a HT-Z9F (and surround speakers). I cannot get around to part with the TV since every now and then I still get the urge to watch a 3D movie.
Welcome to OLED life. Now you won't be able to go back to non OLED TVs now :)
Well technically this is the newer and even better QD-OLED.

Are wireless speakers comparable to same range wired speakers? It might save me efforts from replacing the old optical wires placed inside the wall from 20 years back.

Giving into the dark side...

IMG_20221020_190911.jpg

LEGO Marvel Venom :smilingimp:

Back