The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Gaurish said:
See what postman dropped at my doorstep

It came all the way from HongKong:D

Bought it from DealExtreme.com, costed Rs.225/-

It is so slim, that i don't need to remove it from lappy when kept in carry bag.
plug it, forget it.

good purchase. congrats. i have been planning to purchase it too.
can u please show it looks being plugged in the usb slot, and what bluetooth stack does it use?

Arun.P said:
^ zomg i never hear e-bay sell cheap stuff with coupon code

cause i don't have fcuking internet bank account does not support online 3 third party transfer from Indian bank cause i am not very rich person spend using credit card :|

that why e-bay required online transfer or credit card but no cash deposit and even cheque too :|

@ wind that is my alarm security for protect my computer while i am away the fat mafia can track automatic cause if u go near the computer and it might beep loud noise seen unknown strange :p
This should help:eek:hyeah:
http://www.techenclave.com/general-talk/icici-b2-banking-true-internet-banking-125028-post996030.html

Arun.P said:
i also got some new headphone model number SENNHEISER HD 201 where my old headphone glaxary left speaker is only working and another right is not working cause it is 2 year old :lol:

total damage 1.3k at richter street chennai at some secret shop :rofl: still under Indian warranty :D no kmd and some dealer :p i quote he said 1.4+ tax and ship total 1.6-1.7k approved

even some shop sell HD 555 for 5k :) but i am not instrested getting high end headphone for music

i use for basic gaming movie and some few music Little much even bass is awesome and very soft smooth sound and nice low sensitivity and balance sound high performance

Damn man i think i caught you there goddy.

You said you had hearing problems. And you say you got it for music and gaming :S.

Something aint right there.

The camera is nice ... the music is OK ... I had a sub 3K for the last one year ... so an upgrade for me ...

Nothing too flashy, but good overall. And looks slim and good, which I like.

Had it just for one day, and still waiting for my SIM (my previous phone was stolen yesterday morning in a local), so haven't played around with it too much. Looked at 5200 Xpressmusic as well, but didn't like its build and form (the black one at least). Although the 5200 supports Nokia Ngage.

Also 7210 screen is a fingerprint magnet. I got a scratch guard put on pronto. Seemed like a good thing to do.

I am still toying with this Supernova I should say !

ultimabasher said:
There is no diff between damage and cost.

He has already mentioned 5.5k with 1 gig card. Or you are accustomed to see the word damage :rofl:
:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: eerrggg.. just missed it in first post ... SO did you like it? i am planning for one.

I got the JVC HA-RX700 headphones this morning. There has talk about these phones for the past few months. People "claim" that these are actually as good as most $100-$150 headphones from some other brands. I couldn't resist the $34 price tag and asked KMD to get them for me.
Thanks KMD :)

They are here, sound decent and are undergoing pink noise burn-in ATM.

Here are two pics taken in a hurry.
rx700-1.jpg
rx700.jpg

Front Wall - Wall of Game (modern) :D - some 27 box arts, game mag covers

2zoztkk.jpg

2e22yh2.jpg

Side Wall - Wall of Game (fun/retro) :cool2: - check out pamphlet for first videogame - pong

33pf475.jpg

Side wall - entry to room GTA IV and Heroes

2ynjvcy.jpg

Back Wall - Transformers :D

2m2xkp4.jpg

p.s. all prints except posters are 8"x10" printed from snapgalaxy.com.

Back