The "Everyday" show-off thread !

thx....I forgot to mention that i couldn't find high res photos of pac man and space invader creatures...so i made them myself - took a 16x16 square mosaic in illustrator and just changed colors of boxes - 8 bit is so easy to draw :)

Tats a real good job.How much did snap galaxy charge for those transformers posters.Repped u for those slick posters :D

Btb is tat a frame around the Transformers poster??

^^ thx :) snapgalaxy is expensive for a 16"x20" poster. It charges 199/- + 65/- shipping. I got the 16"x20" posters printed from a kodak studio for 180 each. Framing was 250/- additional for that size.

For 8"x10" size, price of snapgalaxy ( 30bucks) beats all local studios' prices

250/- for 16"x10" , i would say its a sweet price and for 8"x10" for a wonderfull price ,might need ur help in a while to setup posters in my room.

Blade_Runner said:
Thanks. Forgot to mention the damages, the mrp was 695/- or so but the actual price came to around 546/- with around 20% discount.

OT: I figured out where u got this from. :p

Nice pricing.

What other scale models have u owned? Me planning to get a Testarossa (heck, even a 1:32 model'd do) and 've been hunting for a while. :(

Gunman said:
OT: I figured out where u got this from. :p

Nice pricing.

What other scale models have u owned? Me planning to get a Testarossa (heck, even a 1:32 model'd do) and 've been hunting for a while. :(

Hehe

ZZR1400, M1, Yam Roadstar, MV Augusta f4 1000R, Hummer H2 & the Mustang i posted y'day.

Planning to get some more soon...... :) I was looking forward to scale models of the new skyline & reventon. As for the testarossa get in touch with these guys

"Creative Education" - ..:: Modelartindia.com ::..

e-mail: modelart1 [at] gmail.com & see if they have it in stock. IIRC they have a store in Inorbit Malad, Mumbai. You might want to check it out the next time you drop in Mumbai.

Phillips MMS430
50w RMS - 2.4k :D:D
1 yr warranty

21n02gj.jpg

Blade_Runner said:
Picked this up today........

1:24 seems to be quite ok.

LP640 aint available? :p

Source and damages? Pl mention that in ALL ur future purchases!!

Oh and congrats. :hap2:

Back