The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Thanks, I was using it for AR VR design and experience.
It was around 2 year old. Recently had some thermal issues.
Since it was under warranty I don't want to change pads and paste myself,
So went with the RMA while I was vising India.
Took over 1.5 months for replacement.

Thanks. Mine is from January 2021, primarily used for gaming, working as intended so far. Is the warranty for 3 years?

Belated birthday gifts for myself :grin:

dfd.jpeg

@jinx Might I know what are you going to use those for?
Sorry, missed this somehow. I'm migrating my dockerized homelab from running in a single machine to a k8s cluster running in these. There's actually no good reason lol, just wanted to mess around. The plan is to run only critical stuff on my main machine(pfsense and network storage) and offload everything else to these tiny PCs.

1000072750.jpg

Sorry, missed this somehow. I'm migrating my dockerized homelab from running in a single machine to a k8s cluster running in these. There's actually no good reason lol, just wanted to mess around. The plan is to run only critical stuff on my main machine(pfsense and network storage) and offload everything else to these tiny PCs.

View attachment 193393
What are the things you currently have running on your homelab?

My Fast and Furious diorama..

View attachment 189334

Will post with car scene in a few days..
So, finally presenting my much-awaited diorama which got completed just few weeks ago but no time to sort pics and post.

Tribute to the Original team of/ and the first and the best Fast and Furious movie ever made.

Enjoy the various captures. Tried to mimic and create the movie scenes by matching the character figures and scenes and creating something similar..

IMG-20240329-WA0004.jpg

3.jpeg
5.jpeg
6.jpeg
4.jpeg
7.jpeg
9.jpeg

8.jpeg
10.jpeg
2.jpeg

Cars used:
  • 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse
  • 1994 Toyota Supra MK IV
  • 1993 Honda Civic EJ1/SI
  • 1970 Dodge Charger R/T
  • 1997 Nissan 240SX
  • 1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R R33
Couldn't incl. all the cars due to the small diorama size. Will be making a new huge sized ones later to house most of them if not all.

Suggestions & comments if any for improvements are welcome.

Credit goes to my wife for sorting the pics. :photogenic:Ya, together we both pursue this hobby o_O

Got delayed due to the recent issues here but then thought of making the best use of what I have got rather than what I don't.

@alpha5555 @Black_Hawk

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    139.9 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
^For a movie that came out two decades ago I'm amazed at the interest and especially effort it took to complete the collection. Everyone followed this soap opera :D

So, finally presenting my much awaited diorama which got completed just few weeks ago but no time to sort pics and post.

Tribute to the Original team of and the first and the best Fast and Furious movie ever made.

Enjoy the various captures. Tried to mimic and create the movie scenes by matching the character figures and scenes and creating something similar..

View attachment 193609

View attachment 193610 View attachment 193611 View attachment 193614 View attachment 193615 View attachment 193616 View attachment 193617

View attachment 193618 View attachment 193619View attachment 193620

This is absolutely gorgeous. Congrats and hats off to your patience to get this done.

What are the things you currently have running on your homelab?
Jellyfin, standard *arr suite - (sonarr, radarr, readarr, prowlarr, bazarr), calibre, calibre-web, sabnzbd, qbit, vaultwarden, paperless-ngx, code-server, netbird, zitadel, flaresolverr, omada-controller, uptime-kuma, filebrowser, portainer(tried it when messing around with swarms but never got around using it, going to get rid of it), homeassistant(just for one smart plug lol, will add other stuff when I get time), immich - (recent addition, will probably migrate my stuff from google photos once it's mature), gluetun - for qbit container, nginx-proxy-manager - reverse proxy for pretty much everything listed here.

So, finally presenting my much awaited diorama which got completed just few weeks ago but no time to sort pics and post.

Tribute to the Original team of and the first and the best Fast and Furious movie ever made.

View attachment 193609

View attachment 193610 View attachment 193611 View attachment 193614 View attachment 193615 View attachment 193616 View attachment 193617

Feels like... Family

View attachment 193609

Damn! Man, you are simply incredible! This is some next level stuff and never thought anyone could be such crazy, passionate or mad or whatever might be the craziest word to describe about one's hobby and the attachment to it. I can relate how it must have felt for you looking back at your recent incident.
Let me know if I can somehow help you in any possible manner bro. Cheers!
Happy collecting and will keep looking for many such surprises in the future.

^For a movie that came out two decades ago I'm amazed at the interest and especially effort it took to complete the collection. Everyone followed this soap opera :D
For most of the movies or series, first part is mostly the best or the spl ones. Nothing was ever planned but things just kept falling into place and here I'm now mostly collecting only Fnf cars. Nostalgic!

This is absolutely gorgeous. Congrats and hats off to your patience to get this done.
Thanks mate!

Feels like... Family
It is..

Damn! Man, you are simply incredible! This is some next level stuff and never thought anyone could be such crazy, passionate or mad or whatever might be the craziest word to describe about one's hobby and the attachment to it. I can relate how it must have felt for you looking back at your recent incident.
Let me know if I can somehow help you in any possible manner bro. Cheers!
Happy collecting and will keep looking for many such surprises in the future.
I too got no words to describe but call whatever you fell like. There's more on the cards but time and efforts need that time and time is a constraint.

Back