The "Everyday" show-off thread !

A Marvin M101.Damages $1000.

4715466597_50934389ff.jpg

A Custom after the Panerai Black Seal.Damages Rs.7000.

4687902088_4daef37425.jpg

@Greenhorn:

Nice color. How much was the cost.

@touzeen:

Cannot say anything...WOW..!

@Ritvik:

Hey, where you picked the LPs from..? Really nice. Nothing beats pure on vinyl.

asingh said:
@Ritvik: Hey, where you picked the LPs from..? Really nice. Nothing beats pure on vinyl.

CDs! The vinyls are aren't mine :p - that was whatsinaname's post. My player has been in a non-functional state for close to 7 years now, most of the LPs that I've got were bought in the UK by various people in the family on trips to the UK.

@ touzeen - Love the watches man, they look great. Are they from Chennai? If the Panerai homage is unbranded and available locally I might think of getting one instead of saving up for a Chinese tourbillon

Desecrator said:
^LP what LP? Those look like plain CDs to me! :p
Yes, am noobed here.

This is what happens when one posts after waking up, and not having a cigarette and tea to start the day.

GahooYoogle said:
I have bought a an Apple wireless keyboard and the magic mouse both in the last 15 days :) I use it with my PC in Windows XP
Those are the great set of keys for typing and general usage..

Till now this had been my top speed in typing...

But i think MM is great to go with a mac I don't know how to extract its full potential in Windows...

Thanks. Chair isn't a branded one. Got it from Rani Jhansi Road, Delhi, which has tons of office furniture dealers. Damage was 7k. :|

There were other, cheaper chairs too, but I went for this. :D

^^Too much comfort make you phatty :p Even I had a revolving chair previously but one of the leg got wrecked and after that I had to trash it :(

Anyways congrats letmein :D

Back