The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Logitech Go Anywhere M905 and Body Glove Laptop backpack in da house!!!

The mouse is not as big as th regular desktop mice from logitech and at close to 4k its probably not for the vfm concious buyer.... but with chrome tipped scroll bar, its total droooollllll ..... will take time getting used to it as I have been using big bro MX revolution for my desktop and this is for my lappie.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ragzdiablo said:
Congrats for the deathadder and the HDD...
i need to get a new mouse too..
using a MX518 now..thinking of the deathadder..
Thanks!

Even I changed from the MX518 to the DA, I would say go for the DA for sure mate. :)

Just received Techmatrix Webcam for free from Ebay (gift with purchase of Cooler Master 212), really puny & video isnt great but hey it is free & I didn't even have to pay for shipping!

techmatrix-webcam.jpg-83953d1277204651

Stuff i purchased over the last 2 weeks

p1030853xq.jpg

p1030855e.jpg

p1030859q.jpg

p1030858x.jpg

Was looking for a webcam for myself and for my parents in India.

Could n find any better deal than this .I guess mine was at least a steal deal but not as good as what madnav paid for the lifecam( Microsoft).I guess it was around 1.2K from Reliance Digital.He could not source any more as Reliance realized their mistake and took the webcams off the sale:(

Damages:

$177NZD for the webcams~ 5.4K INR :eek:hyeah:.AFAIK in India each of them cost about 5K

$22NZD for the headphone holder~680INR

$70NZD shipped from USA for the mini to mini ~2100INR

EDIT.Where can i get silica gel in India??.I am talking about those small silica gel bags to keep moisture away .

i got some few update Storage some more space extra 4 TB total for my system :p

DSCN2319.JPG

DSCN2321.JPG

and 4 GB pen driver cost just 400 r.s and 2TB segate hard disk with 7200.12 cost only 6300 r.s :p
and here my screenshot

4%20tb%20.jpg

so i have more than 4 TB just jealous of me cause i need to storage more movie on my 6 MBPS connect i am so lucky :p

x340 : slim is IN

Bought the msi X340 from last weeks Ebay deal of the week..

its incredibly slim and the 13.4" 16:9 screen is awesome.

for 19k its the best vfm laptop/netbook out there.

my 2 new watches ;)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Needed a good N router badly as my netgear was acting up, after hunting around for reveiws on good routers , finally decided to go fo the asus , have to say damn good one for the price :)

Back