The "Everyday" show-off thread !

@Sudhir - Guybrush Threepwood FTW!

@Touzeen and Hellwrath - the lenses are K mount (bayonet) lenses.

How can I clean the A50? It's a tack-sharp lens.

TechHead said:
@Sudhir - Guybrush Threepwood FTW!
@Touzeen and Hellwrath - the lenses are K mount (bayonet) lenses.
How can I clean the A50? It's a tack-sharp lens.
Umm, you're in Bombay. You most probably have tried the fort area, but if not that would be one place to check. Here in Bangalore, there are quite a few people who do it. But if you have a strong heart, you can try something like this..

The DSLR Thread - Page 166 - Team-BHP Post#2490

By the way, you are using these lenses on a Pentax mount or a different body with appropriate adapters? Just curious :).

^^thanks!

on a side note my pc never ceases to amaze me--it has a 6 yr old asus a8n-e socket 939 board with a dual core opteron 175,2gb of ddr400 and the first gen 8800gt --bought it in oct 2007 -its an nvidia reference card.it runs everything properly everything works smoothly. everytime i decide i need to get a new desktop - i take a good long look at my pc and stop myself from upgrading to a newer system because this pc can last me a some more time and its been working flawlessly for 6 yrs. Amazing machine.

Bought Windows 7 Home Premium, Red Faction 2, Prison Tycoon and Turbo GT today from Croma (pathetic onboard graphics, so...).

windows-7-games.jpg-92491d1279984132

shipping time was 5 days and a week for him to make the watches (i ordered 2)no customs coz it was down marked to 30$ and labeled as a gift

My Jedi Ultra low Budget IEMs!!

This One Just Reached me yesterday In Superb Packaging :):)

img2699.jpg

img2704.jpg

Dont Smile Guys :no::no:
The Build Quality is pretty good...and delivers Bit Of (albeit muffled and grainy) Bass too :p:p
Damages - 140 inc Shipping - 100 Coupon = 40 INR :clap::clap:

Re: My Jedi Ultra low Budget IEMs!!

A few recent purchases.

1) Nook Wi-Fi eReader
2) Puma El-Rey shoes
3) Velcro Strap walking shoes for dad
4) Asus R300 GPS
5) Vinyl - Led Zep I, II, III, IV, King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King, Cream - Wheels of FIre

Yogesh Sarkar said:
Bought Windows 7 Home Premium, Red Faction 2, Prison Tycoon and Turbo GT today from Croma (pathetic onboard graphics, so...).

congrats. how much did you pay for Win 7 Home Premium?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

[quote name='whatsinaname']A few recent purchases.

1) Nook Wi-Fi eReader
2) Puma El-Rey shoes
3) Velcro Strap walking shoes for dad
4) Asus R300 GPS
5) Vinyl - Led Zep I, II, III, IV, King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King, Cream - Wheels of FIre
awesome. expecting review on Nook :)

Yogesh Sarkar said:

windows-7-games.jpg-92491d1279984132
Great to see Red Faction in there, I love the first 2 RF games. Congrats!

^ Welcome to the club :D .Mine has taken a lot of beating off lately and is full of scratches :( . I recommend you protect it with beskskins ever shield or something.

Ordered the full cover from Best Skins yesterday :) Why not use the small pouch it comes with to protect temporarily ?

Initial impression: Like the bass and overall quality. Should improve once I get the biflanges :p How would you rate this against a rockboxed Clip+ ?

Sent from my HTC Dream using Tapatalk

I lost the pouch as well ,but have a much better pouch now . :p Sound Quality is almost same as a Clip+ ,I find it marginally better(A/B test) but dunno most online reviews say they have same chip and should sound same .Rockbox Clip+ haven't tried but doubt if it makes difference to SQ. Rockboxing Fuze doesn't unless u play around with the insane amount of settings available.

Back