The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Got these stuff for friend

p1030029.jpg

Was '3G Curved' over the Xmas weekend...!
dsc01756o.jpg

dsc01760xn.jpg

dsc01762z.jpg

And a small device courtesy of a friend from the States. Long live Amazon.com
The Watch Band Self Adjuster.
dsc01764c.jpg

dsc01765h.jpg

dsc01767j.jpg

Got my iphone 4 today. Took 5 days to get here...............worth the wait :)

No cam unfortunately so E63 pics will have to do for now. 16GB factory unlocked, direct from apple. Thinking of investing in one of the bumpers, any advice on a case?

Ritvik said:
Got my iphone 4 today. Took 5 days to get here...............worth the wait :)

No cam unfortunately so E63 pics will have to do for now. 16GB factory unlocked, direct from apple. Thinking of investing in one of the bumpers, any advice on a case?

Hearty congrats Ritvik. :)

Was wondering where you had vanished since I saw no inputs on the audio-related threads for sometime now. :p

@ ritvik how much did you pay for customs and shipping .. how did u manage to buy online as far as my knowledge apple don't ship out of the country right ?

Impulse buy :p

[attachment=6997:12841.attach]

[attachment=6998:12842.attach]

Attachments

• DSCN2122.jpg
    DSCN2122.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 195
  • DSCN2128.jpg
    DSCN2128.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 143
Desecrator said:
Hearty congrats Ritvik. :)

Was wondering where you had vanished since I saw no inputs on the audio-related threads for sometime now. :p

Busy times! Hope you're doing well :) ...................... Keeping clear of the audio section makes sure my wallet stays healthy. The customs are meant to keep me happy for a few years.

sonu_ps2 said:
@ ritvik how much did you pay for customs and shipping .. how did u manage to buy online as far as my knowledge apple don't ship out of the country right ?

I'm in Singapore right now, you're right about apple not shipping outside the country and I don't think they accept payments from cards that don't have a Singapore billing address. There's a limit of 2 phones per card too. The 888 price is only for online purchases unfortunately, can't pick the phones up from brick and mortar apple stores either. Street price of about 1100 SGD in other stores.

Back