steel series QCK mouse-pad
finally got my courier waited for 4 to 5 days:yahoo:
now time for some head shot.

20120824131830.jpg

20120824132156.jpg

And my digital purchase from Origin

20120824133914.jpg

:)

Purchase 16 LED 5 Watt, power by 6V supply. Half of them share with friend. Guys light is superp 10 times more than camera flash light. When you see LED for one sec, you eye going to fogi for at-least 6 to 7 sec. Damage Rs 4000.

3QxRc.jpg

Purchase 16 LED 5 Watt, power by 6V supply. Half of them share with friend. Guys light is superp 10 times more than camera flash light. When you see LED for one sec, you eye going to fogi for at-least 6 to 7 sec. Damage Rs 4000.
congrats bro.
btw, whats the use?

congrats bro.
btw, whats the use?
Mate you can instead of CFL or zero watt bulb and in many more place as you like. It's only consume 5 watt and it has 4 LED in one case. Just need DC 6 V supply and aluminium sheet behind the LED for heat spreader. When you see LED for one sec, you eye going to fogy for at-least 6 to 7 sec.

Mate you can instead of CFL or zero watt bulb and in many more place as you like. It's only consume 5 watt and it has 4 LED in one case. Just need DC 6 V supply and aluminium sheet behind the LED for heat spreader. When you see LED for one sec, you eye going to fogy for at-least 6 to 7 sec.

That's a lots of pro's. But the only con is the price. Again Congo bro.

LED lights turn out to be cheaper than CFL in the long run.
Firstly, they use much less power for equivalent amount of light. So it reduces on your electricity bills.
Secondly, LED lights last a very long time. They can be used for years, whereas CFLs have to be changed every few months.

While LED are bright,the light they give out is focused and of colder color(unless you have bought the less brighter warm version).One must be mad to use them without a diffuser.(don't stare at a bare LED emitter unless you want to get blind,when i am testing or working with a LED i use welding goggles ).

Its also not cost effective to replace a CFL you need a LED emitter,base,heatsink,power supply and a diffuser if it has to match the wide light dispersion of a CFL,even if you buy those ready made chinese diffusers+base ,Its just not cost effective+ shipping.
While LED emmiter itself might last for a long time provided you have taken care of heat ,the power supply can go kaput in indian voltage conditions.

OT
DIY - Tried cooking Chicken Fry this weekend for :cheers:

Recently found that I have thing for cooking and quite loving it .... thinking of doing GO for it :p

IMG_20120825_145823.jpg

IMG_20120825_145815.jpg

Back