The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Got American Tourister Back pack – CITI PRO 6, Tupperware Executive Lunch pack and Tupperware water bottle from HDFC Reward point.
American Tourister Laptop Backpack - Citi Pro 6 | Bags | fashion-accessories-store | HomeShop18.com
Flipkart.com | Tupperware Lunch Box Plastic Lunch Boxes -
Flipkart.com | Tupperware Water Bottle 500 ml Water Bottles -
bmwbO4c.jpg

Ck7dmtm.jpg

Go to HDFC netbanking>credit cards>on lower left side you will see (Redeem Rewards Points)> Click on that then you will see your credit card number> On clicking on that you will redirected to HDFC eCommerce site where you can buy items from your reward points.

Got a Ambrane 10400 mAH power bank from SnapDeal. Blazing fast delivery for a COD order. I ordered yesterday, the package was shipped from Delhi today morning.. I got it in Pune in the afternoon.
Price 1627/-

View attachment 30868 View attachment 30869
10400mAh for 1600 bucks ? Sounds too good to be true. Have you charged anything (or multiple devices) which can prove the power ? Would love to buy one if it's anywhere near 10k mAh !

10400mAh for 1600 bucks ? Sounds too good to be true. Have you charged anything (or multiple devices) which can prove the power ? Would love to buy one if it's anywhere near 10k mAh !
Yes, 2 of my friends have used this and recomended this to me. One of them use a S2 and charged it 7 times before it ran out of juice.

Don't know if this qualifies as an "everyday" show off stuff but anyways .. :p

:D

Next showoff = Rockfella's body :p
@Rockfella How much did the setup cost you ?

Back