The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Won this at office for attending a health checkup. was thinking of buying a jawbone up3 anyways but this came free :D
Congrats.... Make use of it....
Infact in USA also many companies are doing such activities....
Barclays for one...
Healthcare in US is super expensive. So they have such competitions where they monitor the amount of exercise/walking/running/etc an employee does daily for a period of time and if that is completed as per their norms such employees receive awards like free health bands or reimbursement on health bands but also
they get a waiver on the (partly) insurance amount that they have to pay....
My company is currently having the fitbit step challenge .... where they monitor how much we walk daily...

^I am liking this one. I wont have to wear a watch along with this. looks cool too. This is how it compares to a Casio GShock.
IMG_0276.JPG

to clean it sometimes.. i plan to keep it for the long run.. the bottom screws on the mac strip easily that's why i always use a good set of screwdrivers.. also if i need to backup the ssd or upgrade to a higher 1tb model. (whenever prices drop lol) . these always come handy.. (work out a little expensive if u ship them) but a friend was kind enough to carry them down incl the uag case -

Back