The "Everyday" show-off thread !

74jklCW.jpg

Nice! I have the CK Eternity for men too. But don't you think the middle/ base notes suck/ kinda stink? I bought it solely based on the top notes... :(

Exactly.. Not a fan of the base notes at all with CK. These 2 are for a couple friend of mine who use CK. I might retain just the Azzaro and Guess with me.

I mostly love the cool fresh fragrances. Not the warm spicy ones.. barring the odd ones that wear evenly

Exactly.. Not a fan of the base notes at all with CK. These 2 are for a couple friend of mine who use CK. I might retain just the Azzaro and Guess with me.

I mostly love the cool fresh fragrances. Not the warm spicy ones.. barring the odd ones that wear evenly

Ditto. May I ask... what would you recommend for Delhi weather? I guess you're in UAE right now, and the weather would be the same (+ 3 degrees in summer) as that of Delhi. So what do you use there? I'm looking for a summer fragrance (and Delhi's summer is 10 months long!)

Ditto. May I ask... what would you recommend for Delhi weather? I guess you're in UAE right now, and the weather would be the same (+ 3 degrees in summer) as that of Delhi. So what do you use there? I'm looking for a summer fragrance (and Delhi's summer is 10 months long!)

Actually it's quite difficult to generalise or compare because the fundamental difference between India and UAE is the humidity. Out here moisture just doesn't exist outside of AC cooled interiors. Likewise everywhere you go here it's cooled by AC so again moisture doesn't play a role. So even warm or neutral scents play out well.

For example something as simple and mundane as the Gillette cool wave runs well for use as a daily driver and I use it. Alternatively Paco Rabanne XS / Drakkar Noir / Hugo Boss intense all wear well. Keep in mind that locals here tend to wear strong "ethnic" or local scents that are hugely imposing and any corporate space can feel like a boxing match of fragrances here.

But what I've noticed is that Hugo Boss ones wear well both in India and here so definitely it's my most versatile pick but you have to use it judiciously.

I'm still looking to add new ones to my "cool" scents but I haven't found any new names I like so far. Haven't tried the Bvlgari Aqva/Marine yet though

Last edited:
Back