The "Everyday" show-off thread !

6S in the house!

1165992868813085613_208428973.jpg

Yes it does ..... But the problem with wrist type BP monitor is perfect positioning ...... & this one has a accelerometer in build to guide you for right position.

Got my iPhone 5S 32GB space gray.
Damages- $161
Unlock - $20 (yet to be done).
This is a virgin mobile iphone and as instructed in the slickdeals thread I should not open the box or turn on the phone until the unlock is done. This is to avoid the phone getting locked to virgin mobile permanently.
First virgin listed 16GB for this price and for some weird reason, 32GB also was listed at same price, making the deal more than slick.
View attachment 62459
View attachment 62460

Two more 5S on the way.
Willing to sell one ?

Still the deal on ?

Nah not on anymore. People were still able to order the 32GB even when it was OOS, there was some trick which I too used to order one of these phones. But now Virgin is cancelling all those trick orders as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1453819991][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw I got one of the Virgin iPhones unlocked and it is working fine with my local US SIM and even Vodafone SIM. These unlocks are not as cheap as AT&T was at a certain point. I paid $18.50 to get it unlocked but now all those sellers have jacked their prices. Paid $25 for unlocking another iPhone.

Last edited:
Back