The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Got the Philips hue

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453824423.586899.jpg

Got my iPhone 5S 32GB space gray.
Damages- $161
Unlock - $20 (yet to be done).
This is a virgin mobile iphone and as instructed in the slickdeals thread I should not open the box or turn on the phone until the unlock is done. This is to avoid the phone getting locked to virgin mobile permanently.
First virgin listed 16GB for this price and for some weird reason, 32GB also was listed at same price, making the deal more than slick
Two more 5S on the way.
Nice. I scored couple of 32 gigs as well. I had ordered couple of 16GBs before the 32 gigs script trick surfaced. So I have 4 incoming.

Nice. I scored couple of 32 gigs as well. I had ordered couple of 16GBs before the 32 gigs script trick surfaced. So I have 4 incoming.

Just FYI, you CAN turn on the phones but just ensure it doesn't have virgin SIM inside it, you can try with other SIMs. I had tried and first time I got "Invalid SIM" which meant it was still locked. I was just trying it before I got a notification from ebay seller that my unlock was done. Anyways got email next day from seller and I was unlocked, even got the "Congrats" message in iTunes.

Just FYI, you CAN turn on the phones but just ensure it doesn't have virgin SIM inside it, you can try with other SIMs. I had tried and first time I got "Invalid SIM" which meant it was still locked. I was just trying it before I got a notification from ebay seller that my unlock was done. Anyways got email next day from seller and I was unlocked, even got the "Congrats" message in iTunes.
Yup. Read about it on SD. Besides Virgin sim isn't preinstalled by default.
BTW 2 of my iphones got unlocked. Got it done by ebay.com unlocker (esnunlock). Remaining two are being unlocked by a local guy. Turns out much cheaper. Just Rs 1k.

Yup. Read about it on SD. Besides Virgin sim isn't preinstalled by default.
BTW 2 of my iphones got unlocked. Got it done by ebay.com unlocker (esnunlock). Remaining two are being unlocked by a local guy. Turns out much cheaper. Just Rs 1k.

What seriously 1K ? That ESN guy increased the price now :mad:
I got one unlock at $18.50 and another from another seller at $23.99

I have another iPhone that needs unlocking because selling on local craiglist is a pain especially when I say it is locked, if I sell as factory unlocked, it will probably attract more people I feel.

Is it ebay India seller who is unlocking for cheaper price ?

What seriously 1K ? That ESN guy increased the price now :mad:
I got one unlock at $18.50 and another from another seller at $23.99

I have another iPhone that needs unlocking because selling on local craiglist is a pain especially when I say it is locked, if I sell as factory unlocked, it will probably attract more people I feel.

Is it ebay India seller who is unlocking for cheaper price ?
Check PM bud.

Back