The "Everyday" show-off thread !

bSXN7An.jpg

Replacement battery for my trusty 3yr old S3.

qFoRKUz.jpg

P.S
V-Moda Crossfade M-100 Public Service Announcement
These aren't mine but I auditioned it for quite a bit over the last 2 days, they are absolutely sh*t for $220 and don't even compare to the M50s which can be found for half the price. It's one of those instances where you put on a new pair of cans and hate them instantly, I think they spent most of the money on that case because the bass felt muddy and the mids lacked clarity and detail.

zffbIax.jpg

n6CeSpB.jpg

Last edited:
Its 74k on amazon +50Rs shipping :) Good deal you've got there[DOUBLEPOST=1472529071][/DOUBLEPOST]
have permit to carry firearms? (assuming you live in India)[DOUBLEPOST=1472529153][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm a noob when It comes to alcohol so I have a noob question. Do people drink the alcohol or they just keep it for display?

the bottles come empty. so its ur call. display it empty or fill it and drink up ;)

glad u are liking them bro, congrats on all the purchases, some damn good stuff in there.. give it some more hrs.. some people liking them even more after 100+ hrs.. change tips to jvc spiral dots if u can.. i havent tried mine with them yet cuz have been a little busy lately.. will soon though :)

Friend finally returned my old haswell, I wanted to build a mini-itx rig at first but then I didn't want to spend much on a new board for an old proccy, postponed plans to the next upgrade and decided to build a cheap 1080p mini rig using some old components instead.

Cheap board and RAM.

Cheap micro-atx case.

Did you buy the board off newegg or locally? I'm looking for a b85 itx board to retire my age old i3 2100 since I have an i3 4150 sitting idle in the cupboard.

Tell me more about this.
I nearly pulled the trigger on buying one of those replicas which comes with CO2 pressure cylinder and can shoot metal balls, but the price being asked was nearly 4 times that of it's MRP in US.

The one I got is priced somewhere around 65/70k here in India paid almost half of it with 100 bullets. Bullets alone cost 175/200 here in india.b pmed

Back