The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Bought winter jacket and shoe from woodland.
Boot: 3995/-
Jacket: 5995/-
00a02b70463ff4903d4390f00e9ce85c.jpg
002a58426b42bf9bca34cbb58138be20.jpg

I bought a lot of stuff this holiday season like a beretta gun, TCL P series 55" tv, Xbox project scorpio, vizio 5.1 sound bar etc... but this tops it all.

Just arrived today and I am jumping with joy like a child. was sold out everywhere so ordered it from amazon.fr
View attachment 73207

Man....

Eff Nintendo for creating artificial shortages... and not providing the NES classic either.

This came in after a 41 day wait from Singapore via AliExpress Standard Shipping...

2nc2jxw.jpg

16lepeo.jpg

2vc7t4m.jpg

348io07.jpg

Parnis Big Pilot PA-01172 with an Asian Unitas Seagull 6497 Movement

This watch has a small anecdotal story attached to it and this is how it goes... I was browsing through the AliExpress 11-11 Sale and saw this timepiece. Having instantly fallen in love with it's classic, minimalist IWC Portuguese-esque looks I could hardly restrain myself from ordering one. The heart wants what it wants. But that's only half the story...

You see on the 11th of November, in the afternoon I placed the order. That very evening a remarkably poignant event happened and it set in motion certain catastrophic chain of events that would lead to the loss of a very loved one in my life. Now having received the watch it strangely enough makes me remember her. That day, that evening... memories, in TIME. For any watch collector, for any watch enthusiast every watch almost always has a story attached to it. Some say these stories are lovely little conversation starters over a glass of glistening sherry. Timepieces always tell a tale.

For me... this Parnis has it's own little tale, a bittersweet one at that. I shall wear it, thinking of her. Traces of memories in the sands of time...

^ theres something about that watch. it looks phenomenal.my grandad used to wear something similar. rip

Yes, your spot on. It's that very classic Circa 50's look that got me hooked to this watch. Wearing it today and whenever I notice those copper hands glazing the cream dial it makes me love the watch a little bit more.

Finally, got the ZEN build done...

2wcpmb9.jpg

aaakcl.jpg

2hckew5.jpg

Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600X
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Turbo [Push-Pull]
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V (4 X 8GB)
GPU: Asus ROG Strix RX 480 (8GB)
Audio Card: Asus Xonar DX (Running with Uni Drivers on Windows 10)
PSU: Seasonic X-750 GOLD

Storage:
120GB Samsung EVO 850 SSD
250GB Samsung EVO 850 SSD
3 X 1TB WD Blue

Case: Corsair Graphite 780T Full Tower
Speakers: Logitech Z-5500
Keyboard: Motospeed Inflictor CK104
Mouse: Logitech G502
UPS: APC RS 1100

Case Cooling: 2 X 140mm Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition Fans + 3 X 120mm Cooler Master SickleFlowX Fans + 1 X 120mm Corsair AF120 + 1 X Cooler Master MasterFan Pro Air Pressure + 1 X Antec Spotcool + 2 X 80mm Arctic F8 Low Noise Fans (Soft Modded).

Back