The "Everyday" show-off thread !

IMG_0942.JPG

Got this (https://www.flipkart.com/l/p/itmf8fdmjyrcjcd6 ) during last week's sale.
Cheapest Ryzen 5 + FHD I could find. Got it for 20K (28k sale price - 8k exchange for my old laptop). RAM is just 4gigs and Win10 doesn't like that. :) But I will be booting into Linux mainly, lets see, if Linux complains too, will have to upgrade.
Battery also, just 2 cell, Win10 shows some 2.5hrs usage.

ideapad.jpg

The exchanged laptop, a Dell Latitude (i5 2nd gen), I had bought from Olx last year for 10k. It was a bad decision. That was a pretty old machine and had lots of issues, and I was skeptical if that would pass the exchange checklist. Luckily there wasn't any structural damage or bad pixels. But I am not sure if they would be able to boot it without repairing it first. :p :D I'm really glad that I got rid of it.

Last edited:
Got this (https://www.flipkart.com/l/p/itmf8fdmjyrcjcd6 ) during last week's sale.
Cheapest Ryzen 5 + FHD I could find. Got it for 20K (28k sale price - 8k exchange for my old laptop). RAM is just 4gigs and Win10 doesn't like that. :) But I will be booting into Linux mainly, lets see, if Linux complains too, will have to upgrade.

View attachment 77120

The exchanged laptop, a Dell Latitude (i5 2nd gen), I had bought from Olx last year for 10k. It was a bad decision. That was a pretty old machine and had lots of issues, and I was skeptical if that would pass the exchange checklist. Luckily there wasn't any structural damage or bad pixels. But I am not sure if they would be able to boot it without repairing it first. [emoji14] :D I'm really glad that I got rid of it.
Is it with Vega GPU or Nvidia

View attachment 77120

The exchanged laptop, a Dell Latitude (i5 2nd gen), I had bought from Olx last year for 10k. It was a bad decision. That was a pretty old machine and had lots of issues, and I was skeptical if that would pass the exchange checklist. Luckily there wasn't any structural damage or bad pixels. But I am not sure if they would be able to boot it without repairing it first. :p :D I'm really glad that I got rid of it.

i am not able to find this laptop on lenovo website. I called lenovo help line, they said no support for products bought from Online stores.

Congrats. Looks nice. How heavy & build up quality is ?

The weight of the watch is 88 grams including the band, Initially, it feels it is there but after some time it's not there.
Build Quality is Solid as per initial hands-on ( it has just arrived ), but the comfort of the band not so much. Perlon or Nato may just do the justice.

Looks quite nice. But damn this gurgaon air, its been like a hour n it hasnt dropped to below 50. Hope i din get a defective one.

Attachments

• 15412533348009220475318507497008.jpg
    15412533348009220475318507497008.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 257
Back