The "Everyday" show-off thread !

243256052_3071232356499681_3941053246067425228_n.jpg
243283229_3071232406499676_8504480651899024395_n.jpg

got lucky with an awesome deal on the sundara :)

@bssunilreddy : Must say "the computer" is at good height for easy access/less dust/looks better than when kept on the lowest shelf/floor! If you move the whole set up to the right you will have more space at the room entrance. IMHO the space on the right is being wasted .. unless you have some plans to use it otherwise.

Sunil.jpg

@bssunilreddy : Must say "the computer" is at good height for easy access/less dust/looks better than when kept on the lowest shelf/floor! If you move the whole set up to the right you will have more space at the room entrance. IMHO the space on the right is being wasted .. unless you have some plans to use it otherwise.

View attachment 116011
No that has a sliding door for my kids clothes & books so left some space for her.
Today is her 1st test on paper after covid started.

Review please!
Received it 3 hours ago and it has been playing since, I believe it'll take about 2 days before it produces its best sound.
I've been using jbl flip 2 since 2014 which died last year. Considering that, it's really good. I'm not an expert but I can hear all instruments and vocals clearly. Bass is good too, you can adjust equilizer which applies natively and not just to the phone/pc. Build quality is very good.
Go for it if you want a portable and powerful speaker. I got it for 4.5k which is a steal price for this speaker (honestly been waiting since 6 months for the sale to get it).

Link Please?
Here you go
Take a look at this STICKER PRO STICKER BOMB VINYL Laptop Decal 15.6 on Flipkart

Received it 3 hours ago and it has been playing since, I believe it'll take about 2 days before it produces its best sound.
I've been using jbl flip 2 since 2014 which died last year. Considering that, it's really good. I'm not an expert but I can hear all instruments and vocals clearly. Bass is good too, you can adjust equilizer which applies natively and not just to the phone/pc. Build quality is very good.
Go for it if you want a portable and powerful speaker. I got it for 4.5k which is a steal price for this speaker (honestly been waiting since 6 months for the sale to get it).
Update: After 2 days of usage I can say that "This is the best sounding bluetooth speaker I've heard so far". Everything is so crystal clear. "Original" preset is the best IMO.

Back