The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Try updating the M51 to android 12. I updated my samsung to A12 and now they have this thing( not 80 percent but 85 percent) to limit charge.
Thanks. It is a secondary phone so still on 11. I will update it to 12 and give it a try. Will use these dongles for the g8x and the wife's pixel 2 xl.
if you run PixelExperience or AOSP Custom Rom - this feature already exists - Currently running Crdroid on Poco F1 - in CrDrooid it is called Smart Charging and has nice slider to decide cut-off % (has min of 80%).
Rooting and custom roms are not for me.
Interesting. Damages?
4500 for both inclusive of customs and shipping to doorstep.

In Samsung, if you go to Settings > search for "battery" > "More Battery settings", there is an option called "Protect Battery". Enabling it limits the maximum charge to 85%.

Thanks for this. Is this new as I didnt see it before on my note 10 lite?

New table and I magically have so much more space. Might replace the swans with something smaller

cqbAu80.jpg

if you run PixelExperience or AOSP Custom Rom - this feature already exists - Currently running Crdroid on Poco F1 - in CrDrooid it is called Smart Charging and has nice slider to decide cut-off % (has min of 80%).
Sadly rooting samsung trips an efuse. So samsung knox won't work then. But they have got this feature in Android 12(no slider - only 85 percent).

Can you share the product link and cost? Looks great.

The price above is ridiculous, i had got it from Dubai for less than half of that price. Got the upgraded battery from Lamington road. Does 40+ km/h with that battery. Sadly, very few occasions to use it as u need a massive area to use it which is very hard to find in Mumbai, at least where i live. Also, a bit of a task as people seeing a grown a$$ man playing with a 'toy' car attracts a lot of judging and embarrassment :confused::sweatsmile: .

The price above is ridiculous, i had got it from Dubai for less than half of that price. Got the upgraded battery from Lamington road. Does 40+ km/h with that battery. Sadly, very few occasions to use it as u need a massive area to use it which is very hard to find in Mumbai, at least where i live. Also, a bit of a task as people seeing a grown a$$ man playing with a 'toy' car attracts a lot of judging and embarrassment :confused::sweatsmile: .
While judging you they themselves are being judged( and by writing this I myself will get judged).
About time, we just let people enjoy their harmless hobbies.
When I was a kid, fully wireless rc car was the dream. Then, I started to think of getting an rc aeroplane. But they were too costly.
Will perhaps get one when I get some spare cash. Anyways, have fun with that awesome rc car.

which cabinet is that? NICE!!!!
Its a Cooler master Stacker 830. I have a thread on cleaning and fixing it up here

About 11k. Sold my gixxer 600 in exchange.
Ktm 150 xcw. Fuel injected two stroke.
As a two stroke rider, I wish KTM will sell these 2 strokes in india at some time.
By using fuel injection, they have kept the pollution figures under control.

India is slowly but gradually moving to fuel injection for 4 stroke bikes.

These 2 strokes are my daily ride. Black one is mine and red one is my brothers.
RX270.jpg

As a two stroke rider, I wish KTM will sell these 2 strokes in india at some time.
By using fuel injection, they have kept the pollution figures under control.

India is slowly but gradually moving to fuel injection for 4 stroke bikes.

These 2 strokes are my daily ride. Black one is mine and red one is my brothers.
View attachment 135093
Good to see the classic rx100s. Yamaha can make bank of they relaunch them in India with current gen engines keeping the look same.

Back