The "Everyday" show-off thread !

@thirumalkumaran what do you mean by "padding a sub"? To avoid risk of boomy bass, is my presumption correct that the crossover freq should be as low as enough to make it clean and tight thumps?
But I dunno... If the Achals bass response is less at low volumes (me listening to music while sleeping overnight) then crossover setting I'll need to experiment with different tracks to arrive at the right number. Not necessarily on the lower freq side.
Typo mate!.. Adding a sub!
Could even be limitations of my AVR which is a Denon X550BT older model basic 5.2 ch device.
I would recommend getting a a good stereo amplifier and try it before getting a sub! My experience is a budget amp (Norge 1000) runs circles around my marantz 1509 in stereo!

Got this 2 weeks back :).
MBA version.

IMG_0128.JPEG

49F43124-F158-4030-AB59-29951110F76A.jpeg

Got myself a second hand 3060ti FE with 2 years warranty 2 days back. Card is non mined as per condition and temps are below 70c (62c to 69c). Found it locally! Was planning to buy the 3070 FE from TE or 3070ti but then we thought that spending more on demonising returns is not worth it, as I will upgrade when 5000 series or RDNA 4 kicks in. Using it in my streaming pc :angelic:

Damages?
Also do let me know about the coil whine issue of this GPU.
41979 for both. 36,499 for Graphics card.
I am not a very tech-savvy person. Don't know what is this coil whine issue you're talking about. So far so good. Just ran the free 3D mark software and got some numbers. Running some old games fine so I guess everything should be good.

41979 for both. 36,499 for Graphics card.
I am not a very tech-savvy person. Don't know what is this coil whine issue you're talking about. So far so good. Just ran the free 3D mark software and got some numbers. Running some old games fine so I guess everything should be good.
keep the case closed and there is no coil whine

Got some Gacha Kirby and Super Mario stuff:

oLJGZqu.jpg

VKwhOXo.jpg

Friends Apartment Lego set - setup is pretty huge !

mWDrQla.jpg

sOcnUan.jpg

Hogwarts Icons Hedwig Lego - this thing is MASSIVE !

XGWB5ZC.jpg

Detailed Potions:

FuBZZwv.jpg

Anniversary figurines of Dumbledore, McGonagall and Hagrid:

BXg2v2Q.jpg

You can choose your house, and it has your acceptance letter:

CXGjGg5.jpg

fQbo88j.jpg

:cat:
Wow man, you're really passionate about Lego.

Back