The "Everyday" show-off thread !

E7DAE988-E08D-4097-8A22-A1E88A3A5DFE.jpeg
B53CD32F-BD04-49EA-B256-7D04C45EE62B.jpeg

what desktop have you ordered? I also want one for myself but confused on this part :(
I was thinking of getting a epoxy + teak table top, but then decided against it as it will weigh too much and I have lot of stuff that I need to put on the table; So, getting a table top done locally using something like plywood (not exactly plywood, it has real wood in the core and ply on the top and bottom) and a real wood feel laminate on top

I was thinking of getting a epoxy + teak table top, but then decided against it as it will weigh too much and I have lot of stuff that I need to put on the table; So, getting a table top done locally using something like plywood (not exactly plywood, it has real wood in the core and ply on the top and bottom) and a real wood feel laminate on top
how much you paid for table top?

Well, the table top hasn't arrived yet, will arrive this Saturday and the quoted price is around 4.6k (might be a little more depending on the laminate cost)
I was planning to get a custom table as the current one have started bending on the heavy monitor arm. what real wood you have ask to be used? I was suggested mahogany, don't know if its good or not for a table top.

I was planning to get a custom table as the current one have started bending on the heavy monitor arm. what real wood you have ask to be used? I was suggested mahogany, don't know if its good or not for a table top.
Well, not sure what wood is being used in the core, but the guy said there wont be any bending... so i went ahead with this. but if it starts bending I will spend a little extra and get the teak wood with epoxy done, it will cost me around 20-22k here.

Congrats, love the pics, what cam are you using?

Thanks mate. More than a decade old gear - D5100 and 35mm f/1.8

@alekhkhanna : My friend, that Alien figurine is sick! Did you get it done somewhere? The detailing is so good!

Yeah. Got it from a guy who is super passionate about 3D printing and runs a group selling 3D printed figurines. Lemme know if you have want good contact.

It helps with carpal tunnel. I was looking at one couple of years ago, but couldn't find any decent brand in India. Bought MX Master 3, which is also pretty good for those with wrist or carpal pain.
I don't have any such pain. But are these mouses really effective and not just another gimmick without proper research backing them? How does it feel to use such a mouse?

Back